Go-to arena team after cls?

https://swgoh.gg/u/lukeamidala

This is my roster.
So 4 days later I will get cls, what should be my arena team? (currently my good mods are mostly on empire toons for events but will swap back soon)

should i go for
cls r2 solo chaze team?
or cls r2 dn ob kylo?
or any other suggestions?
my shard is mostly wiggs chaze r2 teams, with one or two exceptional jedo rey teams.
many have thrawn, and i expect many will get cls in our shard soon. this is the first ever cls event for our shard

Replies

• Options
    Would appreciate any advice thanks
  • Kiritoismyname
    845 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Might be a better idea to not go for aoe like baze/kylo due to aoe
    i'll advice cls, zolo, fast r2, nihilus, ben

Btw, I'll personally go for cls, z2, zolo, shore,thrawn until i get wampa and kenobi :P

Ps.Hahaha, look how your rank has fallen because of these events ;)
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Thanks @Kiritoismyname

But I was curious why you would personally go for thrawn and shore, yet advise me on nihilus and ben. I'm currently working on phoenix and might be able to get 7* thrawn when he comes back. At least 6*. Also I currently have 96 GK shards and certainly will be able to unlock him in a month. In that case should I include them as well?

Ps. lol Ikr it was quite a bit frustrating to see how good my shard meta(chaze, wiggs) is against empire, even with my best mods. lol I fell almost perpendicularly right after I changed my arena team to my empire team. no dispeller (such as nihilus or baze) no cleanser (such as chirrut or rex or gk). Plus Biggs gained ton of turnmeter from my full empire team
  • Options
    My assumption would be because he’s going on what you have to work with. Shore is a long farm and you don’t have him unlocked. :smile:
  • Options
    I advised so since you already have them! Moreover, i was thinking that with a zeta on cls leader and a very fast old ben (i saw your mods :P), you can either shut down the enemies (with debuffs,cooldowns ) or completely destroy them with unparallelled tm gain.

I'm personally going for the latter since i love thrawn, shore is a pretaunter with no aoe and both have excellent ships(especially tie reaper)

I haven't seen anyone use shore in a hybrid team, so wouldn't advise that just yet tbh.

Ps. Ikr, this anti-empire meta. -_-