request for good and quick team build for f2p

Hi,
I know its already done but could anyone walk me thru as to how quickly one can get resistance, phoenix, empire and first order character shards to 7*.
As in how much time it takes to 7* RG without using crystals for replay.
Also please recommend which team to 7* 1st.
I did several **** strategies with characters, wouls like some advice instead of restarting.
Thanks a lot incase u do reply.

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    7 star phoenix first. Then you can work on rebel and empire. Phoenix gives you EP and Thrawn so you can get 3 more empire characters for an empire team.
  • Options
    Ezra and Kanan can also be used to get Yoda. Phoenix is an easy faction to get. Them first, then empire (like the post above says).
  • Options
    Thanks a lot @teebro and @naraic!
  • Options
    Yep, focus on Phoenix first while putting just enough into Bounty Hunters to be able to clear the highest level of Credit Heist/Droid Smuggling events when they happen.
  • Options
    Thanks @dedrickrogue...i currently have boba 7*, vet smugglers, chewie at 4*, han solo at 3*, at gear 8.
    I also have clone wars chewie and cad bane 3*, gear 6 each.
    Advice on what gear and "*" is appropriate to cinch the credit and training heist..
    Thanks a lot for the help!
  • NoobSaibot12321
    191 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Make sure your farming FoST daily in all 3 hard nodes, probably Resistance Trooper too. You'll be glad you did after your done farming phoenix from Cantina nodes.

Also if you plan on spending money. Anytime theirs a pack in the store giving character shards for anything you need for those teams, you would have to otherwise use Cantina energy on, BUY IT. It's the best use of your money spent in this game, imo.
  • Options
    Make sure your farming FoST daily in all 3 hard nodes, probably Resistance Trooper too. You'll be glad you did after your done farming phoenix from Cantina nodes.

Also if you plan on spending money. Anytime theirs a pack in the store giving character shards for anything you need for those teams, you would have to otherwise use Cantina energy on, BUY IT. It's the best use of your money spent in this game, imo.

Thanks for advice @NoobSaibot12321 .
    I currently farm in the below order
    1. Phoenix squad
    2. Rey and millenium falcon
    3. Ct fives
    4. Kylo ren
    5. Resistance trooper

I am fully an f2p currrently, for me cost to shard/gear is still too high (if it was 30% less cost, i would definitely buy the packs i need the most)
  • Options
    Thanks @dedrickrogue...i currently have boba 7*, vet smugglers, chewie at 4*, han solo at 3*, at gear 8.
    I also have clone wars chewie and cad bane 3*, gear 6 each.
    Advice on what gear and "*" is appropriate to cinch the credit and training heist..
    Thanks a lot for the help!

I honestly don't remember the star count for max Heist tier, but I'm leaning towards 7*. They don't have to be very high level geared though, g8 should suffice.