Dark side. Dark side. Dark side.

This game, this app, it's the one game I currently play. I started awhile back and enjoyed myself thoroughly. Things started getting stale and certain aspects were added that spiced things up. It's held my attention for a heck of a time considering how basic it is. I get the packs and P2P (we all have to eat) and I will always throw a few bucks at games I enjoy playing. (Dolphin) few crystals or shard pack here and there...

But the newest addition to the game has got me so frustrated I am willing to walk away from the few hundreds I've invested in the game. As a paying player, you know, the ones that keep your lights on, I hope you listen to my frustrations and make the changes necessary to bring the difficulty level into the fun but challenging range. Having my entire squad wiped from 1 aoe, or having the rebels cleanse every other turn when dark side are so reliant on debuffs is just crazy.

Listen to the player base and get this right.

Replies

• Options
    I run Sith for my sins. Watching them get battered by generic rebels isn't my idea of fun one bit. The dark side has a focus on damage and debuffs but also need health and protection regen on mass. So toons similar to Chirrut and Barriss would be mighty handy to have on the Empire roster. Working on Shoretrooper.

Opting now for the Krennic and Deathtrooper, too, but all are long, tedious farms for a viable DSTB team. I'll get there.

Funny how they made DSTB 4 phases rather than 6 in LSTB. They said it was time saving but conspiracy theory, why is light side still 6? Is it because they forgot to lower that or the simple fact dark side can barely manage 4, let alone 6...

Fingers crossed for mass changes and the enjoyment to be rekindled.