Ackbar Led Team?

DarthMordecai
33 posts Member
edited December 2017
What do you guys think about Ackbar (L), Old Ben, Bistan, Leia, and STHan or Jyn maybe

im f2p and only lvl 64 so cant get chaze and dont really want to use wiggs. and the only reason im thinking of using jyn is because she revives and i can farm her in cantina battles. though she doesnt have any non-attack specials, i think revive is really good and farming sthan, leia, and ackbar all in squad arena would take a while. id like to farm someone from cantina. maybe pathfinder? he doesnt have a passive special but he self revives, gives speed and offense, and has a ship with bistan.

old ben is in cantina but he'll already be maxed by the time this team comes into effect because i use him on my jedi team. was also thinking of ezra because hes a jedi i can use too but its the same issue with jyn. let me know what u guys think. thanks

Replies

• Options
    Ezra assist counts as a non attack so if you use it on leia she can attack 3 times Ezra can get 2 plus another assist so up to 6 attacks with a single turn. I use it in p4 tank
  • Options
    Use Pao instead of Bistan. He’ll give everyone Offense Up and trigger an attack, and should be able to use his AoE every two or three turns.

It’s also worth considering Clone Wars Chewbacca, as he has two non-attack special abilities with short cooldowns and, more importantly, isn’t a Rebel so that means Leia more likely to be the one who Ackbar’s leader ability calls to attack.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    well the reason i was gona use bistan is because of frenzy. it synergizes very well ackbars lead because he'll basically be able to attack in between each turn of my allies. ill look into pao more and decide but right now bistan looks like an absolute savage with ackbar. but the chewie advice seems like a solid one. i changed my mind from Jyn to Lando because he'll synergies with leias unique very well. and because i felt like i needed another strong hitter on my team. but chewie may be a good option because yes, since he isnt a rebel then leia will attack more often but then again, old ben or bistan could easily take that attack. so i feel maybe having another heavy hitter (lando) that synergizes with leia in and of himself could work well. that way i have 2 heavy hitters and 2 non-so heavy hitters that could assist.
  • Options
    If you're running rebels without wiggs or CLS, then don't expect to be successful in arena.
    They are the staples.
  • Options
    yeah but i dont have access to wiggs right now. and ive seen successful rebel teams without wiggs that have an ackbar lead. i dont have the opportunity to get or have cls. im only lvl 65 and have only been playing for around 2 months max. besides, id like to run something a little different than everyone else. though id still like to use a team that is viable. right now im thinking ackbar, bistan, leia, old ben, and lando. all easily farmable and accessible.