Best HAAT Phase 3 scores?

What did you use to get your best score?

Replies

• Options
    I got 75k with my clones :P (To be fair, I'd gotten 2m with Kylo Ren in p1 and 8.5m with Resistance in p2, so I wasn't taking p3 seriously).

I saw a video of someone getting over 10m with Thrawn, Luke, Tarkin, and two other guys--I think Shoretrooper and Krennic, but I'm having a tough time remembering without finding the video.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • lladdir
    146 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Well, considering the best run I’ve heard about started in phase 2 and cleared phase 4.

edit: Found the reddit post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/7cfwqv/new_haat_champion/
  • IC3M4N
    267 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    p3 and p4 can be solo’d with the same team straight through, Ackbar, CLS, BB8, Thrawn, and ur choice of either Zolo or Ventress with unique zeta. you can actually start in p2 and finish out HAAT, scores in the 30m+ range
  • IC3M4N
    267 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    lladdir wrote: »
    Well, considering the best run I’ve heard about started in phase 2 and cleared phase 4.

what that guy said, lol, my best was 21m, not enough speed to kill p4 before enrage, i also started at beginning of p3

• John_Matrix1985
    2276 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    IC3M4N wrote: »

what that guy said, lol, my best was 21m, not enough speed to kill p4 before enrage, i also started at beginning of p3

My problem is keeping ackbar alive. He doesn't have health steal until G12 so if he cops a few cannon hits you are in trouble.

The team still functions without him but with him bb8 gets illuminated destiny faster. My best is about 23M
  • Options
    I solo P3 and most of P4 with JTR (L), R2, BB8, Thrawn, CLS. Last time I scored 21M
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    I got 75k with my clones :P (To be fair, I'd gotten 2m with Kylo Ren in p1 and 8.5m with Resistance in p2, so I wasn't taking p3 seriously).

I saw a video of someone getting over 10m with Thrawn, Luke, Tarkin, and two other guys--I think Shoretrooper and Krennic, but I'm having a tough time remembering without finding the video.

Hey buddy, what's your stats on resistance for p2. I'm sitting at g11 and heavy potency and dmg and can't get past 4.5
  • Options
    Moved to tank raid sub forum
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Skittlesnacks1
    209 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Thanks peeps I cleared P3 and made it to the end of P4. Not sure if I'll be able to clear it all though can't register damage yet.

aK7Yrcl.jpg

I made one mistake so the tank got an extra turn and got closer to enrage. Would have definitely cleared everything if it wasn't for that.
  • Options
    IC3M4N wrote: »

My problem is keeping ackbar alive. He doesn't have health steal until G12 so if he cops a few cannon hits you are in trouble.

The team still functions without him but with him bb8 gets illuminated destiny faster. My best is about 23M

I made sure to use Thrawn's special on akbar and sometimes BB8 as much as possible. Luke and Han get enough HP from health steal so didn't worry about them.