Anyone got Darth Vader from Bronzium or Chromium cards?

Destark
81 posts Member
edited December 2015
Im kinda curious about that, if it can happen Im gonna hold off getting Vader so I could get a 4* Vader instead of 30ish shards then use all my shards to 5* or 6* him right away, just a thought

Replies

• Options
    Don't think its possible.
  • Yuri
    173 posts Member
    Options
    So once you get vader he'll pretty much always be 4*?
  • Options
    They will probably create more achievements with shards for Vader as they create/unlock more of the game. He will always be restricted to some degree though.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    Is there any soft launch players that can add to this?

What's the highest promoted Vadar on the soft servers?
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    Soft launch player here, I don't think I've come across a 5* Vader yet.

Although it could be possible for players that drop a lot of cash into the game to be close to a 5* because of the achievements to unlock X number of LS/DS characters giving 2 shards each time.

I'm only 23/65 to 5* myself, but I remember someone else commenting that they're over half way there.
  • Options
    I met a random ally with 2* Vader, maybe it was a bug or something.....
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    Slushie wrote: »

Although it could be possible for players that drop a lot of cash into the game to be close to a 5* because of the achievements to unlock X number of LS/DS characters giving 2 shards each time.

I'm only 23/65 to 5* myself, but I remember someone else commenting that they're over half way there.
    How does he compare now as a 4★ even to other farmable 7★, have you maxed his gear and level even?
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    @Destark wrote: »
    I met a random ally with 2* Vader, maybe it was a bug or something.....

That's an AI generated Vader. Same goes for any character you see that is a rank less than what they should normally start with.
  • Options
    @Keaven wrote: »

How does he compare now as a 4★ even to other farmable 7★, have you maxed his gear and level even?

I have him at level 60, Gear level 7, with all skills at level 4 at least. Power: 3446.

He's decent at this stage. Although I don't think he competes well against 7* characters (just due to the stat difference). I'd say he's in my B-Team at this point.

But paired with Sidious and Tarkin or Old Ben and Vader's Culling Blade would be godly.

My dream debuff team would be: Sidious (L), Vader, Old Ben, Fives and Daka.

If you manage to get all debuffs to stick you could potentially get 9 debuffs in total and with Culling Blade doing 40% more damage for each effect dispelled it would hit like a truck :p
  • Options

I have him at level 60, Gear level 7, with all skills at level 4 at least. Power: 3446.

He's decent at this stage. Although I don't think he competes well against 7* characters (just due to the stat difference). I'd say he's in my B-Team at this point.

But paired with Sidious and Tarkin or Old Ben and Vader's Culling Blade would be godly.

If you manage to get all debuffs to stick you could potentially get 9 debuffs in total and with Culling Blade doing 40% more damage for each effect dispelled it would hit like a truck :p

Well, my 4* Vader does 4k with only a couple of debuffs with culling blade. Tanks say bye pretty quick xD
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    azza1695 wrote: »

Well, my 4* Vader does 4k with only a couple of debuffs with culling blade. Tanks say bye pretty quick xD

Heheh I remember a guy a while back complaining Vader is real weak... having got him and geared up... and using him along side AOE debuffers, he's anything but weak! Chances are who ever was saying he was bad, probably used an AI generated Vader or didn't take a good look at his abillities...

There was one fight I managed to stack seven debuffs on some, but that team annoyingly ability locked my Vader so I never found out how much that would have done damage wise as I didn't have a team debuffer!
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    Skye wrote: »

There was one fight I managed to stack seven debuffs on some, but that team annoyingly ability locked my Vader so I never found out how much that would have done damage wise as I didn't have a team debuffer!

Who would be able to get rid of all those red debuffs?
    Lobot and Ackbar only?

As Vader is tanky and somewhat fast, how would we counter such an opponent? By using Dooku and stunning him?

• Options

Lobot and Ackbar only?

As Vader is tanky and somewhat fast, how would we counter such an opponent? By using Dooku and stunning him?

Stun or Ability Block I would say.
  • Options

Lobot and Ackbar only?

What happened is Vader applied his dots to the enemy team and then got stunned before his next action. As a result by the time it was time for Vader to take his turn, the four dots and three other debuffs had all resolved. The enemy team didn't have Ackbar or Lobot or even the Ewok Elder (this guy dispells too)

Vader is only really significantly dangerous coupled with several debuff applying companions... However the AI doesn't ever play him as effectively as a human player will. So I wouldn't really worry about countering Vader that much, he's just a huge pile of hit points to take out.
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!