Darth Vader REWORKED Version in R2D2 Mythic Event???

darthnemesis1
47 posts Member
edited December 2017
In R2d2 mythic event third tier, I noticed many things for vader. Reducing cooldowns of force crush like every turn , then daze on every force crush, then if anyone attacks Vader gets defense up locked buff (Which is called Juggernaut - Bonus defense as health decreases). And also the turn meter gain . Is this the reworked vader in the tier 3 mythic event that we may get?

Replies

• Options
    In R2d2 mythic event third tier, I noticed many things for vader. Reducing cooldowns of force crush like every turn , then daze on every force crush, then if anyone attacks Vader gets defense up locked buff (Which is called Juggernaut - Bonus defense as health decreases). And also the turn meter gain . Is this the reworked vader in the tier 3 mythic event that we may get?

no, they'll change it just to make the mythic harder. if he used his wet noodle basic, it would be way too easy a mythic
  • Options

no, they'll change it just to make the mythic harder. if he used his wet noodle basic, it would be way too easy a mythic

They did not do it for first order for bb8 mythic event except the full TM gain and also no new abilities. But for vader it was like new abilities - like that defense lock ability and the daze on force crush. Thats why I am guessing they can be testing out vader rework.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.