Speed in which you are locked in arena

Is there a trick? I have no idea. All I know is that my opponents can lock up in an amazing fashion when it time for payout and lock up for greater than the time allotment. Like, beyond 5
- 7 minutes.

Replies

• Options
    They're spending cyrstals
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Or they are tag teaming you. The trick to that is to be in a shard chat.
  • Options
    Good thing that collusion in the Arena is acceptable.
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »
    Or they are tag teaming you. The trick to that is to be in a shard chat.

That too
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    Zolaz wrote: »

How would you stop it? @Zolaz
  • Darth_cowboy
    1139 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Zolaz wrote: »

How would you stop it? @Zolaz

Join your shard chat, and hope it's one where everyone shares and not the monarchy type

But it could just be one guy spending crystals in that case you just have to have quick fingers and psychically guess when his ten second gap is while he's refreshing timer with crystals or watch for when he starts this and start sooner then he does and spend crystals to lock yourself in
  • Options
    Is there a trick? I have no idea. All I know is that my opponents can lock up in an amazing fashion when it time for payout and lock up for greater than the time allotment. Like, beyond 5
    - 7 minutes.

It would be extremely beneficial for you to contact a few people you see regularly in the top10 or so. That way you can hopefully join the shard chat. For over a year and a half I've been in the top 20, and I joined the shard chat about 7 or so months ago. On my shard we work really well together, avoid attacking each other 2 hours before payout, and for those of us that have 2 or more that have the same payout we will rotate every other day.

People have been searching for their shard mates on this game for a long time now using these forums and other apps like discord.

I understand newer players that enter the top10 may not know this..but if they are aiming for their payout without contacting other shard mates they run the risk of being primary targets of atttack by those in the shard chat. I know this may come off as sounding elitist but really it's just the people in the shard chat just trying to organize a payout method that benefits everyone.

@Carth_Onassi1973 Contact them and talk with them, don't just move up on your own. Communication is key for maximizing your crystals payout rewards.
  • Options
    Hey man! Yep, getting that straight and loving every moment!
  • Options
    I actually LOVE these forums. You never k ow when you’ll meet up with someone!