How many Battles can we do per Tier level in Mythic Events

Yesterday, Mythic Event for DaringDroid started for my timezone, I played Tier 2 then 1 (cant clear tier3 yet), but i immediately had a 7mins timer till reset, then was able to play 2battles each tier level until it said 23hrs59mins till reset.

Sooo do we get to play them 2x per day , total of 4battles per tier? or is 3x only?

thanks

-questions from a guildmate

Replies

• Options
    I think... There's been mention about when the event FIRST starts, there's an hour period to do each tier once. Then the hour ends, and a 24-hour period begins, allowing players to complete each tier... twice?

Then there's the end-of-day reset, where I think we can play it again. I've been confused myself, sorry.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    It’s happened with both Mythic events so far. At event start, you have 1hr to do them all before rollover. Then there are two full days where you can do them once each. If you catch the first hour, you can do them a total of 3 times.

Tier 3 though allows you to buy extra runs with crystals, so you can do that one more times.

T1 - 3 total times
    T2 - 3 total times
    T3 - 3 times for free + crystal refreshes
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    I wasn’t able to?? Mine shows a 24 hour click after completion. After I completed all of em it was a 24 h clock. Lame
  • Options
    The event runs for only the 23rd and 24th and only if you had unlocked 7* R2. If you just unlocked him on the 24th, you will only get one run.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    I unlocked him first time around. He’s G12. All my toons I used are G12
  • Options
    Sewpot wrote: »
    I wasn’t able to?? Mine shows a 24 hour click after completion. After I completed all of em it was a 24 h clock. Lame

Both Mythic Events so far have unlocked at 11:00pm Friday, at your local time, and run through 11:00pm Sunday. If you play it on Saturday or Sunday you'll get the standard 24 lockout timer. But if you play it at 11:00pm Friday the timer is only one hour long, because at midnight everything will reset.

I noticed it with both events, but frankly just didn't want to stay up that late so I skipped the bonus time. When you're as ugly as I am, you need all the beauty sleep you can get.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

Both Mythic Events so far have unlocked at 11:00pm Friday, at your local time, and run through 11:00pm Sunday. If you play it on Saturday or Sunday you'll get the standard 24 lockout timer. But if you play it at 11:00pm Friday the timer is only one hour long, because at midnight everything will reset.

I noticed it with both events, but frankly just didn't want to stay up that late so I skipped the bonus time. When you're as ugly as I am, you need all the beauty sleep you can get.

This is false, both have opened at 1am local time.
  • Options
    Jamesm wrote: »

Not for me. I've had the same experience as NicWester.

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Weird. They both unlocked at 11:00 here in California.

EDIT: I think it's 11:00pm because of daylight saving time ending. Once it starts up again the start times will be shifted back an hour to midnight. Which is weird because they can just schedule them for any time, it's not like Arena payouts that require a specific 24 hour countdown.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I'm in California, too, fwiw. For me, they unlock at 11am. I play immediately. The refresh timer shows something like 3 minutes. It refreshes, then the 24 hour refresh timer kicks in.
  • Options
    Opened at 11pm for me too. Not false.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

This is the wrong subforum. Nothing about this thread relates to feedback. @Kyno
  • Options
    Opened at 11pm for me too. Not false.

It is false. Hes saying its 11pm your local time( implying that its 11pm for everybody)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

This is the wrong subforum. Nothing about this thread relates to feedback. Kyno

This is what we have for sub forums and events. Any comments or questions about these moves should be directed to Kozi, this is her baby.

On a side note people are providing feedback to the devs that the timers may have issues causing their product to allow for more attempts than was intended. Even if that is not the intention of the posters.
  • Options

This is what we have for sub forums and events. Any comments or questions about these moves should be directed to Kozi, this is her baby.

On a side note people are providing feedback to the devs that the timers may have issues causing their product to allow for more attempts than was intended. Even if that is not the intention of the posters.

Shouldn't the intention matter? Shouldn't this more logically be in the R2 event section with the other threads about the mythic portion?

By your definition of feedback, every single post is feedback and should be moved.

• Options
    i was just asking for efficient information, from reliable sources, i did not expect such conflict amongst the community.

help out each other guys, nothing will come off of this if we dont just help each other.

So, do it under first hour upon release, u get a total of 3x in two days (crystal refresh privilege for another battle) ? correct?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Shouldn't the intention matter? Shouldn't this more logically be in the R2 event section with the other threads about the mythic portion?

By your definition of feedback, every single post is feedback and should be moved.

Mythic Events are not only linked to R2. And in this sub is one of the main Mythic posts too.

Correct, many posts get moved to the feedback section, but asI have said please direct any comments or questions please direct them to Kozi.

I will try to not derail this thread any longer.
  • Enye164
    267 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    About that, i think i read somewhere that MythicEvents are “response” for players who requested for the opportunity to revisit an “already-finished Legendary Event”, u get to play and see the mini clips (cut scenes/sequence) buuuut we wont get any Shards , instead, we get some credits, gears, and purple/gold mods. (another request from players to earn nice mods)
  • Options
    Sssshhhhhh