Guaranteed way to earn more than 2.5 mil a credit heist?

I’m wondering if anyone has found a way to guarantee more than 2.5 mil as a reward in a single heist. The few times I’ve gotten a higher reward, I’ve noticed I’ve either spent a lot of credit before the heist (say, the night before or right before doing the heist, not completely sure though), or done the heist first thing of the day right after spending energy and opening a free bronzium for the daily activity rewards. These are not guaranteed methods though because there are times I have used this method and it didn’t work. Thoughts on this would be helpful and if others could share some of their ideas on how to get a higher reward it would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    It's random, with weighted odds. There is no tricks or anything you can do to get different values.

But I'm sure if you were your tinfoil hat and follow someone's pre heist ritual you may get 5M...... randomly.
  • R4D4
    79 posts Member
    Options
    It's not random, 99% of people get 2.5 mil on T4, 99% of the time. How is this random?
  • Options
    R4D4 wrote: »
    It's not random, 99% of people get 2.5 mil on T4, 99% of the time. How is this random?
    "with weighted odds"
  • Options
    Tinfoil hat rumor:

So there was a guild mate who swore you could "tell by the last tier's boss' health how much the reward would be" he said if it was a 5m or 10m reward the health would be much more. Since you can retry over and over by retreating you could try this.

Since then I have been paying very close attention to the health ( but not retreating) ,but as luck had it I have only had 2.5mil reward since I heard this about 2 months ago.

Probably shenanigans but I sure would like to know a trick! So I'm keeping an eye on it....
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Tinfoil hat rumor:

So there was a guild mate who swore you could "tell by the last tier's boss' health how much the reward would be" he said if it was a 5m or 10m reward the health would be much more. Since you can retry over and over by retreating you could try this.

Since then I have been paying very close attention to the health ( but not retreating) ,but as luck had it I have only had 2.5mil reward since I heard this about 2 months ago.

Probably shenanigans but I sure would like to know a trick! So I'm keeping an eye on it....

That guy's on to something.
  • Options
    Pray to RNGesus and do a rain dance to make the credits rain
  • Options
    Well, first you have to give yourself over to the dark side. Once you've truly basked in it's power you will be able to force the game to your will.

At least that's the only way I could see it being guaranteed
  • Options
    The number of bad guys you face in the last round varies. I got a payout over 2.5m, I think it was 5m and I noticed that I had faced more bad guys than normal. I think it was 4 or 5 plus the boss. Of course I thought there was a secret to more bad guys = bigger reward so the next credit heist I retreated a bunch until I got the higher number of bad guys and bingo 2.5m. I was really hoping it was going to work too! :)
  • Options
    There is one way.

1 - Get a job at CG as a dev.
    2 - Insert code something along these lines:

If event = credit_heist Then
    If username = LGuy_21 Then
    credits = credit + 10,000,000 'mwahahahaha
    Else
    credits = credits + 2,500,000
    EndIf
    EndIf

Ok, probably not in VBA but add some curly brackets and semi-colons and it is likely close. Should work. Step 1 is the hard part.
  • Zeuschild35
    124 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    If you are drunk and naked in the middle of the night MIGHT be you can get more than 5 mil. Just saying...:)