Darth Bane

I can’t believe he is not in the game yet, if Nihlius is in it, Bane should at least he’s canon. I mean he is so iconic and important to the Star Wars story.

Replies

• Options
    Nothing is more important to the story as C-3PO and R2-D2. George always said the movies where seen through their eyes. If anyone deserves a spot in the SWGOH roster it is C-3PO.
    I fight the good fight
  • Options
    I would love to see Darth Bane in the game
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Dreislao wrote: »
    Nothing is more important to the story as C-3PO and R2-D2. George always said the movies where seen through their eyes. If anyone deserves a spot in the SWGOH roster it is C-3PO.

George has said a lot of things. Doesn’t mean he’s always worth listening to.
  • Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    What is a Bane and why is it Darth?

Google is your friend, my friend.
  • Dandrethegiant
    111 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Darth bane isn’t canon is he?
  • Options
    No but neither is Darth Nihilus, Sith Assassin, sith trooper, or HK-47
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    Darth Bane, at least his tomb and force ghost have appeared in season 5 of the clone wars. Yoda travels to Moriban ( cause Korriban sounded too much like Corusant) and discovered the valley of the Sith and Bane’s tomb.

C-3P0 would need to be Resistance with the Red arm and also be titled Espionage Droid and direct other droids to attack for him. Again, canon. In the new Disney authored novels and Marvel comics.
  • Options
    D_Nemes1s wrote: »
    No but neither is Darth Nihilus, Sith Assassin, sith trooper, or HK-47

Actually bane is in the final season of clone wars he is made canon
  • Options
    And darth sion and kreia need to be added the list.