Hero/Event Balancing

KenixKil
posts Member
edited December 2017
Please please please balance out the characters. The blatant advantages some heroes have over others is ruining this game. Phoenix Squadron is ridiculous with the amount of prot. regen, Wiggs combo does WAY too much damage, Dooku’s counters are crazy, R2 & CLS are just easy mode, etc, etc. There is no balance and someone can’t honestly put a team together of their favorite characters and be viable at higher levels simply due to the OP advantages of some heroes.

Also, stop making every **** event geared toward 85s with level 12 gear, some of us are not there yet and would like to do some events also.

Replies

• Options
    I disagree, if you make all characters viable, then where is the fun? Sure this game is very grindy and it takes time to collect and develop toons, but that feeling you get when you finally beat someone, whom has been crushing you for a while, is great.

By your argument as i understand it, all you would like to see is all the toons on the team to have each their specific role and the same for the enemy team, kinda like league of legends, and then for your team to just have a 'skin' of your favorite characters. That is what i am imagining what your vision of the game should be, when you say those things you mentioned.

This is a collection game, the player with the most vast and developed roster wins, so keep on grinding (i know it is annoying to hear, but there is no other way).
    KenixKil wrote: »
    Also, stop making every **** event geared toward 85s with level 12 gear, some of us are not there yet and would like to do some events also.

About that, again keep grinding, not all events are for everyone. But i would like to offer some advise if you feel you are playing 'catch-up' and not succeeding: Focus on farming and leveling/upgrading 5 characters at a time, all the way up to gear level 10 - 11 (regardless if those characters are not 7 stars), then gear up 5 other characters up to gear 10 and the same for a third team. Then go back to the first team and gear them up all the way up to gear 12, i have found that once you get them up to gear 10, they are surprisingly easy to gear up to 11, even 12. (The reason i say 3 teams, instead of just taking 1 team all the way up to gear 12 right away, is for your sake to avoid making galactic war harder to beat).

For exsample Commander Luke Skywalker, i have him almost to gear 12, once i got him to gear 10, all that was left was various purple and gold gear that is very easy to farm, almost no raid gear at all (only stuff that no other toon in my roster needs). Get them past the gear level 10 hump, then all events will not be so hard for you.