Whale player going F2P

Knyght
24 posts Member
edited December 2017
I have to say with everything the team has done the past couple of days has really kittened me off. First the random RNG ad sale that I have never seen and now the G12 pack that's only for level 85. Just hitting 84 I will be missing out on this pack before it's gone.

I buy a vault pack monthly and practically every cash pack in the store. If they don't want my money I'll be happy to spend it elsewhere. Kind of feeling liberated now actually.

Hope everyone have a happy holiday. I'm going to start enjoying mine and forget about this ridiculous stress over some dumb marketing tactics.

Replies

• Options
    Knyght wrote: »
    I have to say with everything the team has done the past couple of days has really **** me off. First the random RNG ad sale that I have never seen and now the G12 pack that's only for level 85. Just hitting 84 I will be missing out on this pack before it's gone.

I buy a vault pack monthly and practically every cash pack in the store. If they don't want my money I'll be happy to spend it elsewhere. Kind of feeling liberated now actually.

Hope everyone have a happy holiday. I'm going to start enjoying mine and forget about this ridiculous stress over some dumb marketing tactics.
    Ha ha ha
  • Options
    Moved to Feedback: Data Cards (Store), for reference that the lvl 85 G12 purchasable pack should be available to those not at level 85, but can benefit from it if their characters are at that point.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne