Grand Masters Training and BB-8

Tromedlov13
1559 posts Member
edited December 2017
If Hoda uses it on BB-8 with zeta should he call assist?

Cause it isn't in GW
"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Replies

• Options
    Do you have a Resistance other than BB8 on your team? I use this all the time and it works fine
  • Options
    As in BB goes in once he gets the buff? If so yes. Or if you mean BB calls an assist when he attacks out of turn that requires a zeta
  • Options
    BB-8 can only call other Resistance characters to assist when attacking out of turn, do you have other Resistance characters?

If so, it's probably a bug. It seems like what was happening before was BB-8 would call a random ally, then the game would check that ally's tags and if it was Resistance they would assist, if not then nothing would happen. But they've apparently fixed that as of the last update...
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Moved to Character Strategy
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    AA lead, Hoda, CLS, RJT and BB8
  • Options
    @NicWester think you explained my other play around in GW team and why some abilities were attacks .. is there any reason why BB8 isn't calling Rey on masters training when he attacks 'out of turn'
  • Options
    Think you explained my other play around in GW team and why some abilities were attacks .. is there any reason why BB8 isn't calling Rey on masters training when he attacks 'out of turn'

Yeah, probably a bug. Report it, but first figure out how reporting works because I'll be buggered if I know how. If Rey is your only Resistance character, she should be called to assist every time.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.