Character bugs

I will just list character bugs that I know of here. Some of them have been reported already but as far as I know they haven't been recognized by the devs yet.

1. Ewok elder - skill "Tribal healer" - at best removes ONE debuff but never healing immunity. Healing immunity is the most important debuff for him to cleanse.

2. Jedi Consular - skill "Jedi healing" - cooldown bug. As of skill level 6 his cooldown should be 3 but often is 4.

3. Ahsoka Tano - skill "Daring Padawan" - sometimes the +health part from allies fail to give her the HP buff function, which in turn mean she has absurdly low health.

4. Teebo - skill "Ewok scramble tactics" can collide with skill "Guerrilla warfare" and bring Teebo out of stealth prematurely.

5. Teebo - skill "Bring Low" deals avoidable hits when it should be unavoidable.

6. Tie Fighter Pilot - skill "Double tap" still hits three times after feb patch.

Replies

• Wadlinq
    100 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    7. Dathcha- "Hit and Run" It's supposed to give Datcha 2 turn stealth, but it gives half a turn of stealth. When Datcha is stealthed, he'll drop out at the start of his next turn, rather than at the end. This means he will never benefit from Nute's leader ability.
  • SaintEaters
    412 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    8. Aayala leader ability doesn't give the 5% heal on resisting negative status effects.

9. Old Ben leader ability doesn't give evasion or turn meter gain.

10. Dooku leader ability doesn't give evasion at lvl 7 (has been reported and recognized, but not fixed).

11. All counter attack characters that can apply a negative status effect with their basic attack have that effect immediately removed at the end of the toon's turn that they counter attacked. So Aayla counter attacks Sid and stuns him but the stun is immediately removed at the end of his turn.

I don't know why this hasn't been fixed yet. In the new patch dropping tomorrow, asaj has the bug with her offense up bonus going away at the end of her turn when she makes the killing blow fixed. This seems like the same coding error that is wrong with the counter attack toons. Nothing more than a little copy, paste, and clean up. I could be wrong but it does seem very similar, does it not.
  • Options
    Olfbald wrote: »
    1. Ewok elder - skill "Tribal healer" - at best removes ONE debuff but never healing immunity. Healing immunity is the most important debuff for him to cleanse.

I see threads reporting this issue 2 months ago and can't find anything even acknowledging it's been seen. I just blew a ton of resources leveling up Ewok Elder to find out that this awesome sounding ability is nothing like it's description. It removes 1 damage over time effect from each character and nothing else. This is really **** frustrating. I want my resources back so I can level one of the other DOZEN characters I have stagnating at level 1. Ewok Elder is just a really crappy healer without this ability working.
  • Jayzzor
    2 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Nightsister Initiate's Cut Down Level 6 is not even fixed yet. Sigh...