The official rule to how and take a zero 24HRS heroic Pit raid

Killthejawa
156 posts Member
edited December 2017
Launch 1 toon when raid begins. Lowest 7☆ toon! Tap twice and ignore warning, let that toon die! = 0 ..This gets you on the score board for rewards!
The 2 day raid clock begins in raids. When Clock runs down to 24hrs left Then Free For All Begins.
Every Guild does this is why you need to know!
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    You forgot to mention that the toon must not have counter and if your toon gets a move always hit a side opponent and never use AOE
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Isnt that fun!?
  • Options
    All guilds do this to conform to heroic pit, limitations and many members fail to comply and keep getting kicked , over and over fyi!
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    This thread is weird.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Bot
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Sure.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Than what do you have to say about heroic pit raid cooperation? TVF? Why I are you here!
  • Options
    Maybe his guild just got to finish heroic rancor and it’s really exciting?
  • Options
    the point is many h pit guilds dont spend time explaining rules and kick members who havent a clue what the zero rule is. So this is so they have a chance .
  • Options
    Doubt it ploosh
  • Options
    Heroic is mediocre to
  • Options
    You should try heoic troll take down ;)
  • Options
    This might be better if it were posted in your guild chat. Not every guild needs to adhere to your 'official' Pit rules.
  • Options
    Nobody has to adhere to jack buddy. We know this, but many dont cause guild post this in their Guilds. Thats the point!
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Launch 1 toon when raid begins. Lowest 7☆ toon! Tap twice and ignore warning, let that toon die! = 0 ..This gets you on the score board for rewards!
    The 2 day raid clock begins in raids. When Clock runs down to 24hrs left Then Free For All Begins.
    Every Guild does this is why you need to know!

That’s what we do, but zero damage first 12h. Just target pigs not main dude. Then free for all. Same for haat
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    We do! , you know! but many dont, and Many Guilds dont post this in their chat. We get members who dont understand why they got kicked for playing a raid. Thats the point!.Adhesive free!
  • Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    You forgot to mention that the toon must not have counter and if your toon gets a move always hit a side opponent and never use AOE

• Options
    Best thing about 24 hour 0 H pit, is useing the clock to start 24hr zero. And be spontaneose useing different time zones so when the raid clock gets to 24 hours it converts to minutes tell raid Free for all begins. Fyi
  • Options
    And while your soloing phase 1 Haat, With zeta Ren you give the U.K time zone An H pit raid tell phase 2 Haat begins. And if you pass phase 3 haat with your Guild! Ready for phase 4. When your rebels finish it.
  • Options
    It'd be kind of nice if a mod or dev cleaned this up and stickied it under this Sub Forum. A lot of poor sods who are just going from guild to guild, annoying everyone, because they're clueless.

I vote for a sticky thread on the 24 hour rule - @Kyno - can we even? It might just save the Rebellion if we do.....
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
  • Options
    In my guild description i ask that all new peeps say hi and ask for rules when joining. Solves every problem, including weeding out those without chat, and those unable to follow simple directions.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Lol
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu