Would you put Ahsoka in Squad Arena?

eBitzu
286 posts Member
edited February 2016
Hello guys,

So I encountered this guy in Squad Arena battles and he has Ahsoka in his squad..
I know she's good but not PVP good.. since you know her strengths and weaknesses it's easy to be ignored all the way.

See video bellow, skip the intro boring part :))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZGp9qrZg3o
Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here

Replies

• Options
    Any feedback?
  • Options
    I'm training ahsoka since i had her unlocked before QGJ got added to squad cantina shipments, so I'll see how she is at 7* soon :)
  • Options
    Her speed is the issue, even with a QJ lead.
  • Dark
    199 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Evasion is bugged in several heroes, so until it gets fixed, we won't see Ashoka, Dooku, Talia, Old Ben and Maul leadership potential.
    Ally Code: 859-197-534
  • Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Her speed is the issue, even with a QJ lead.

Obviously speed is an issue, but for me it's more the evasion percentage being 10-15% on evasion leaders. That works out 1 in 10 or 1 in 6.66 chance to dodge an attack, so she never gets the 25% turn meter boost that she would get from a dodge.

Not a ability expert but a lot of other abilities have 50% chance on a stun, or critical hit, heal rebuff etc etc.

Underworld police guy for example gets 20% turn meter any on negative effect and his chance of a negative effect is 40% and 55% depending on which skill you use. He speed is 106 compared to 93.

Plus is evade even working properly?

She's crap on both fronts.

• Options
    that evasion is really stupid.. I think only Luminara works..
  • Options
    I'm wondering about her also as I have her at 7* now. Her power seems low even at gear 8 (2 upgrades to go). Her speed is bad but the heal if it procs on her special would be decently timed. I don't see it proc that much though.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    I have her in my Arena simply because I don't have anyone stronger because I farmed her up to Gear 8 because she's one of my favorite characters.

I can't be bothered spending over a month or so farming Geonosian Soldier.
  • Options
    I want to use her in a full evasion team. I'm thinking lumi or Dooku lead, boba, obi wan and asohka. Possibly Greedo to switch in somewhere.
  • Options
    I want to use her in a full evasion team. I'm thinking lumi or Dooku lead, boba, obi wan and asohka. Possibly Greedo to switch in somewhere.

If that would work..
  • Options
    She hits hard but too slow to have meaningful effect in a arena match
  • Options
    I was thinking of an Alt. Arena Evasion team with Dooku in lead...but this is the first I have read about evasion not working.

I will search for more evasion bug topics in a sec... Anyone have anymore info about Evasion Leaders?
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi