All Out Assault Jedi Team?

DarthMordecai
33 posts Member
edited December 2017
what do you guys think of a jedi team with Qui-Gon (L), Aayla, Ezra, Kit Fisto, and Luminara.

this would be a really fast, counter/assist/bonus atk type of team. (im choosing luminara over barriss because barriss hits like a wet noodle where as luminara has a lot of dmg.

i will use barriss after i have all these guys maxed though, just not atm.

wont be using this for arena but im curious if anyone has tried this setup, and if you guys think it could be vaible without a tank. thanks boys. merry christmas.

Replies

• Options
    Definitely not viable at 85 end game.
  • Options
    whats a good viable attacking/aggressive jedi team that is still fun?
  • Options
    You're better off with Barriss than Luminara, assuming Barriss is zeta'd. The healing is helpful, but the real strength is in her reflexive cleanse at the end of her turn and the TM she gains whenever someone is attacked.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Jedis cant compete well in arena as of now, except hermit yoda, old ben, general kenobi, ezra bridger, barriss offee

zeta qgj is very easy to deal with. but if you still want a 'fun' jedi team comp
    zQGJ zEzra Aayla GK/zOld Ben zBarriss
    IGD lead would work too
  • Options
    I guess even full zeta phoenix team without chopper would be more fun and viable but choice is yours
  • Options
    qgj, ezra, aayla, gk/old ben, and barris is basically my team already. i dont wana use old ben cause im using him on my main. so maybe ill jus use kit fisto til i unlock gk (cause i think hes a badass)
  • Options
    what do you guys think of a jedi team with Qui-Gon (L), Aayla, Ezra, Kit Fisto, and Luminara.

I think- meh.

• Options
    Sure to each their own.
    Lumi zeta lead with grand master yoda and fulcrum ahsoka tano is also quite fun.
  • Options
    In a late July 2017 shard I run zQGJ, Anakin, Ezra, Old Ben, and Grand Master Yoda. I finish 10-30 at payout. I think that's the best non-GK Jedi comp you can do right now.

Luminara does hit harder than Barriss, but she still doesn't hit hard, IMO.

Anakin is essential against R2 cloak and Chaze HoT, taunt, and retribution.

It looks like I will get CLS on the 28th. I think quite a few on my shard will as well. This Jedi team would not last in that environment and as the top end of arena shifts solidly into meta teams.

It was a great mid-game team that I rode for a long time.
  • Options
    what makes anakin so good? ive resisted using him because he relies on the downfall of your team.. doesnt he?
  • Options
    Sure to each their own.
    Lumi zeta lead with grand master yoda and fulcrum ahsoka tano is also quite fun.

Add r2 and chopper. That's my favorite team to use. Not arena viable but fun.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    what makes anakin so good? ive resisted using him because he relies on the downfall of your team.. doesnt he?

His basic attack has healing and buff immunity. Someone is has buff immunity means he can't taunt or stealth.
  • Options

Well, he is kind of outdated, but he was nice because he basically acted like a tank. If you don’t defeat/control him first he can do pretty heavy damage. And if you pair him with Barriss then your allies can easily fall below 50% health multiple times depending on how RNG falls.
  • Options
    The Jedi Nihilus.
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »

His basic attack has healing and buff immunity. Someone is has buff immunity means he can't taunt or stealth.

Word.
  • Options
    He doesn't rely on the downfall of your team—he kind of stops the bleeding. His TM gain and foresight under zQGJ stops the bleeding a little. His healing and buff immunity are proactive and his TM gain is retroactive.

Good mid-game toon and very good raid toon.
  • Blizzisme
    241 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I've heard IGD lead is really good, but no clue. I had my Jedi team 7* and maxed early(Barris, luminara, etc... No IGD), but by 80 they were already eclipsed. Currently using NS almost exclusively, although once my Phoenix is ready I will be throwing them in too.
  • Options
    so how bout zqgj, anakin, hermit yoda, ezra, and old ben? or maybe aayla instead of one of those
  • Options
    and i feel like a lot of advice is based on the meta of characters that are unattainable to new players such as r2, thrawn, cls, and gk. though some of these teams are not viable for a top 10 spot in older shards, i want to know if these teams or character combinations are viable in their own sphere (disregarding the obvious "choice" teams)
  • Options
    Ive used GK, zarris, Ezra, aayla, Qui Gon in ls tb. Creates lots of swarm and assisted attacks. Not a great arena squad, but definitely fun to use. Hermit Yoda in place of QuiGon would create even more swarm/assist opportunities.
  • Options
    First...you will blow with no tank. They will be able to focus you down one at a time starting with the squishier characters...I'd recommend GK, but if you don't have him or won't have him for a while, go for Old Ben...you'll need Old Ben for CLS eventually anyhow. Between his mind trick, taunt, and hopefully him being the first member to die, he adds quite a bit of survivability, some healing, and some buffs to your team.

I've been running zQGJ lead, Ezra, JKA, GK, and HY. QGJ, Ezra, and JKA are all there for obvious reasons, but GK and HY both add a lot of damage to the group as well. GK can pass out retribution which adds damage in the forms of counters, and call a mass assist attack. Additionally Hermit Yoda can pass around Master's Training and also call in multiple buffed characters to attack...which calling multiple Jedi with a 50% damage buff to assist can add up to quite a bit of damage when you have multiple buffed characters.

I know your looking for an assault squad, which probably makes Hermit Yoda, a character who doesn't even have an attack, seem like a silly suggestion...but something to keep in mind...in addition to health/protection, his basic gives the rest of your Jedi 5% TM as well. Any time he assists(possible with QGJ random assist, GK mass attack, Ezra assists, or random Aayla assist on her basic if you use her) an ally, or counters(which is possible with GK retribution) it means he feeds the rest of your team TM. Between his buff making your other characters more effective and turning into a bigger and bigger mass assist attack as the fight carries on and the TM he passes around he ends up adding a considerable amount of damage to your team...far more than you'll get out of Lumi, plus he's a much more effective healer.