Kylo Ren (4 star Gear V)
Lando (3 star Gear III)
ST Han (3 star Gear IV)
Jedi Consular (3 star Gear IV)
Resistance Pilot (3 star Gear IV)
Farmboy Luke (3 star Gear IV)
Talia (3 star Gear III)
Lobot (3 star Gear II)

I have a few one star and two stars but didn't include.
I'm almost at Boba Fett and working on Biggs. Please help with arena team and future suggestions. I would appreciate it.

NikolayFC

Replies

• Options
    Hey!

You should start working on Wedge, asap. After that you can play Wedge, Biggs, St Han, Boba and Lando.

That team is great to begin with on younger shards and you build up good pilots with great ships, which is important as well.

In the long run, I would start to prepare for the legendary toons like CLS, Thrawn, R2, BB8 and Rey.

Those toons will help you in different areas of the game.
  • Options
    Thx! I completely forgot about wedge. With him I'd have a great Rebel/Scoundrel team. Just a question, how often do the events comeback?
  • Options
    NikolayFC wrote: »
    Thx! I completely forgot about wedge. With him I'd have a great Rebel/Scoundrel team. Just a question, how often do the events comeback?

Palpatine/Yoda every two months
    Thrawn due February
    Not sure on bb8 r2d2 and the legendary journeys
  • Options
    Thx. Are all of the characters worth building teams for and which should I focus first on?
  • Options
    thrawn r2 cls bb8 jedi rey in that order
  • Options
    So Yoda and Palp not worth it?
  • prometheus4d
    8 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Both are worth it. If you are running Dark Side team Palp fits in pretty good.

It really depends on what your goals are.

My Arena team is Zvader lead / Darth Sidious / Emp Palp / Luminara / ST Han.(Eventually replacing Luminara with Shore Topper and ST Han with Thrawn)

Just remember you will need 5 (5* Jedi) to get Yoda and 5 (5* Rebels) to get Palp at 5*

CLS and JT Rey unlock at 7*

Hope this helps.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Any 5 rebels can get Palpatine. So either your thrawn team or your arena team can pick him up.

He isn't awesome though he is one of the better empire characters. He can carry a weaker team through the r2 event and there are teams built around him for phase 3 of the haat.

That said with power creep the way it is a lot of top players have stopped building teams for individual phases of haat and are instead building super teams at gear xii which he wouldn't be included in.

Yoda is further down the ladder in terms of priority. A lot of people use 5 Jedi for phase 1 haat but again the individual team for different phases has been abolished by the power creep. Jedi aren't the best team for any area of the game so Yoda tends to be ignored. Ezra and Kanan from phoenix count as Jedi and you will might 7 star ahsoka and Jedi Consular for ships eventually. When you do that just tag on one more at your convenience (Probably gk from raids or OB for cls) and pick him up but he won't be a priority. I wouldn't be surprised if I eventually do Yoda with 5 from GK Old Ben Ahsoka JC Ezra and Kanan.
  • Options
    Wedge (Lead), Biggs, Boba, Lando, STHan.

As a priority.
  • Options
    Ok thx everyone. I won't build a jedi team, but I'll get him later.