Fleet Arena

Hey guys,
what do you think is the best ships lineup ingame under an empire capital?

I want to do some changes. My favorite Lineup is:

Biggs, Tie Reaper, Tie Fighter, Tie Advanced and the Umbaran Starfighter.

Reinforcements: Scimitar, Slave I, FO Tie Figther and maybe Wedge or Ahsoka (not sure here, but not very important)

Plan is to let Tie Reaper do his work and protect him as good as possible. Biggs should be the first one to die, Scimitar makes the Umbaran "next tank" and after that I should be in a pretty good spot speed wise. Should be the best defensive Lineup possible.

Any other suggestions??

Replies

• Options
  • Options
    Your logic is sound, and probably very good on defense, but I run FOTP in place of fives. It’s so important to get the first kill when using the reaper that FOTP makes it a million times easier than 5’s.
  • Options
    Ok... I will try that out. Do you use 5´s as a reinforcement, or do you leave him out ?
  • Options
    Unfortunately my 5’s is undergeared so I leave him out. I have Maul, then boba, then Sunfac. On defense I’m sure I’m beat before Boba or Sunfac get called in, but I like having Sunfac available on offense for emergencies. I’m in a jan 17 shard. Rarely fall out of the top ten so it holds well.

I do have trouble with a thrawn that runs a maxed gauntlet. I wanna work towards that ship, but the two pilots will take forever to 7*(vets all over again).
  • Options
    Seems good but i put fotp in the front and put fives (when i get him) in backup.
    Because FOTP is DPS monster, so i want him to start his things early on. plus he is very fast.
    Fives is actually very good in front lineup and also in backup. Fives has guaranteed TL and is quite fast, securing Biggs taunt earlier. However, the gap between Fives' speed and Vader's speed os not too big imo so I think it won't be too problematic to use vader for guaranteed TL. Fives is also good in backup because if you spread TL before he comes in, his umbaran missile pod becomes really strong.

I personally don't use Ahsoka, but I use Wedge as my last reinforcement. He is bit squishy so I'm not sure if he is suitable for the last reinforcement. One of my shardmate uses Ahsoka in the front, I find her very effective(dangerous for me) She is definitely not my no.1 priority target, but her buff removal on biggs does pose some threat on me. If I'm lucky to TL back again quickly tho, I easily win. If I don't, then maybe my FOTP or Vader dies abd I can call reinforcement so not a big deal, to be honest. But still threatening. Maybe a tanky ship like Clone Sarg or healer like JC would be better for surviving the last second to use uptimate anility from capital ship.

So my opinion:
    Thrawn
    Biggs Vader FOTP TFP Reaper
    +Fives Boba Maul JC
  • Options
    Edit: Reinforcement order is
    Maul first , then Fives then Boba then JC
  • Options
    Thx for your opinions, guys.

I think I have to try something out, after gearing 5´s and finishing tie reaper.
  • Options
    The fleet i prefer in fleet arena is TF, DVTF, FOTF, TR and Biggs. In reserve I have 5's, Scrimitar, Slave 1 and Kylo Shuttle. I run top 2-3 ever day in fleet arena. The key to winning is whether you get TL's or not. When I get TL's, I always win. 1-2 times a week the only ship of mine to get TL's is DVTF. When that happens I only win about 50% of the time. My GR for my fleet is 444K and all ships characters are gear 11+ and all ships 7* maxed. A ggod ship combo to look at is both UWings. They work well together and gain stealth and give out unblockable TL's on ships.I am looking into Tie Silencer from reserve because of dmg it does to TL'd ships and the speed boosts those attacks give it. One attack on a LT'd ships and TS gets a speed boost of 8 making it the fastest ship in fleet at that point.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    Max Tie Silencer is absolutely brutal, replace your 4th reinforcement with it or even umbaran. It is fast, massive damage and can stun on basic.