Stacks of Crystals

SithlordGamble
121 posts Member
edited December 2017
I know everyone saves up their gold and gear for when the next major toon comes out (CLS, JTR) ... but what do you guys save your crystals for?

-Farming the next potentially necessary toon shards in the store? (IE. The Vets, Unmasked Kylo ... etc)
- Buying whole gear pieces?
- Gear part packs in the resources section?

What *should* someone be doing with their crystal stashes? What is the most efficient use of them in your opinion?

Just wondering. Thx.

Replies

• Options
    I don't save crystals, I spend them to buy 3 refreshes of each energy per day, and the extra I use to buy gear (but only cheap one, I don't buy gear that is ridiculously priced at 1400 or even 2800 crystals)
  • Geshtianna
    241 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Always do the cheapest refreshes, as many as you can comfortably afford (up to 3 normal and 3 cantina). Then, save for the pieces of raid gear you never seem to get, like a full Mk 5 furnace or droid caller, or the gold pieces that are not the challenge gear (375 for 25).
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    I save them for whatever I have a reason to do quickly. That has included getting shards for the Vets and getting the pieces I needed to bring my arena team to g12 once the new pieces were added to the shop. Above whatever threshold I'm aiming for at the time (this is fluid based on where I am in the game), I buy whatever gear pieces I'm short on for things I'd like to do. I've never gotten any sort of pack.
  • Options
    Farming toons, gear.
  • Options
    Right now I'm buying stunguns and gold eyeballs, but I'll soon start saving up for the next panic farm.