Which rebel has gotta go if I get CLS

Highground_dlc
19 posts Member
edited December 2017
Looking to hone my rebel team, this current team has served well in arena but CLS has the potential to shake up the current lineup. Forgot to add that Han Solo is Zetad

Which rebel has gotta go if I get CLS 29 votes

7* Wedge Leader
41%
Zombie961JJWZP5Moneymark1984LiamtbqhWallynator94ProximaB1_WoodrowardBalthazarBachtSamDSCAribenThatHawaiianKidYusef 12 votes
7* Biggs
20%
ZtyleSamuraiMorfypjwoahJaVCnAnakin_Skywalker 6 votes
7* Chirrut
17%
Shenanigans052FierceRevanNocturnal_GlowJovana_MiloHuge 5 votes
6* (almost 7) Han Solo
6%
BlackbeardpepeBlizzisme 2 votes
5* (almost 6) Baze
10%
SITHPLAGUEDarthGazzabig_bad 3 votes
None of the above (keep team how it is without CLS)
3%
thraken11 1 vote

Replies

• Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    6* (almost 7) Han Solo
    Tough call. I use cls lead, baze, chirrut, r2, and zolo. Wedge is an amazing lead. Everyone on that list is amazing. I don't see r2 on there?

If I had to pick it would be Han solo if he isn't zetad.
  • Options
    Tough call. I use cls lead, baze, chirrut, r2, and zolo. Wedge is an amazing lead. Everyone on that list is amazing. I don't see r2 on there?

If I had to pick it would be Han solo if he isn't zetad.
    He is Zetad, I forgot to add that in
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Both Wedge and Biggs to go to be replaced by skywalker and r2d2.

It's harsh but once one goes the other goes from brilliant to good so best to replace both at once.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    7* Biggs
    CLS lead(no need for Zeta on it) R2, Han and Chaze
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    7* Chirrut
    I feel like it would be better to loose chaze since you now get the counter chance but make luke lead
  • Options
    Personally ill go with cls(L)han,r2,fulcrum,and probably thrawn :D
  • Options
    CLS(l), Obi zan zenobi, R2(both zeta), Han Zolo, Captain Han Zolo.
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »
    Both Wedge and Biggs to go to be replaced by skywalker and r2d2.

It's harsh but once one goes the other goes from brilliant to good so best to replace both at once.
    This is my vote
  • Options
    5* (almost 6) Baze
    It depends on where you are in the arena leaderboard. The top 50 in a competitive shard have probably figured out how to deal with Chaze long ago, but on the lower end people still may have a lot of trouble with them. I target Chaze teams, and I can honestly tell you that a good Wiggs duo is harder for me to beat under a CLS lead.
    Lose Chaze, pick up CLS and R2.
  • TVF
    36804 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Wiggs zHan R2(NC) is what I'm running right now, plus Baze. When I get CLS, if I replace Baze with him, is his lead better than Wedge in that comp?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    7* Chirrut
    TVF wrote: »
    Wiggs zHan R2(NC) is what I'm running right now, plus Baze. When I get CLS, if I replace Baze with him, is his lead better than Wedge in that comp?

Yes but only once you hit level 7 on the ability imo

The counter attacks are better than the healing in most battles
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • TVF
    36804 posts Member
    Options
    Seems like it depends on who you face (like most battles I suppose). Against an R2 squad, for instance, counter won't help much.

I think my bigger concern would be the loss of Wedge's offense boost.
  • Options
    7* Chirrut
    + 30% offense on what would be a 10,000 attack only addds 3,000 damage.

+ 50% chance to hit for 10,000 again plus
    + 15% offense ( so + 1500 damage )
    + 50% defense

So you are giving up + 1500 damage , and minimal healing ability or so to get
    +50% counter attacks
    +50% defense

I just realized I'm talking to the guy that thinks he knows everything (even though ranked at 200 or so) , likes to nitpick and be passive aggressive on forums. I instantly regret wasting my time on this thread today.

Is there a block feature?

Counter attack doesn't work against R2?
    I disagree . With foresight, counters help tremendously to get rid of it; And, If r2 uses smokescreen you want to take out whoever isn't stealthed quick (like with counters etc) so they don't use their advantage up, and so they you can have at the toons in stealth. The stealth only lasts 2 turns with r2 and has a 4 turn cool down. So it is only active less than half of the time, and counter attack works great for me even when smokescreen is on since the one gaining foresight and advantage is out in the open

Slainte.
  • TVF
    36804 posts Member
    Options

I just realized I'm talking to the guy that thinks he knows everything (even though ranked at 200 or so) , likes to nitpick and be passive aggressive on forums. I instantly regret wasting my time on this thread today.

I have no idea where you got the idea that I think I know everything (and than arena rank has anything to do with how much I know) but ok.

Yes, there's a block feature. It's called "not responding."

• Options
    7* Chirrut
    TVF wrote: »

I have no idea where you got the idea that I think I know everything (and than arena rank has anything to do with how much I know) but ok.

Yes, there's a block feature. It's called "not responding."

From the way you condescend to literally everyone in the forums . You literally sour this whole forum. Someone send me a message when there is a block feature, or TVF quits the game. I'm off to Reddit for info. I can't take this passive aggressive, know it all, contrarian machismo attitude. Ruins the enjoyment I get from the forums as an extension of the game.
  • Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    7* Wedge Leader
    You need CLS lead and R2, they go together really well. Chirrut and Baze can still be a nuisance. Keep those unless you have GK/Thrawn. Han Solo is one of the best toons in game and under CLS lead, definitely keep, also should be Zeta priority imo.
  • Options
    7* Biggs
    It's time for Wiggs to retire