What should i do with my GW Tokens

Hey Guys,

already saved 19k GW tokens and have no clue what i should do with them, because i already got IG-86, lumi,poggle and phasma and i dont think the others are viable. Any opions or just save and hope there will be a new champ added ?

Regards

Replies

• Options
    I'm in the same boat. Here is my opinion. Grevious is launching tomorrow. The devs have stated he will be easier to get than other characters in the shard shop. They have not mentioned if other characters will be loaded into galactic war character pool. IF Grevious is easier to obtain you can use war tokens to buy ig86 limo poggle and phasma shards. You will be able to get 60 to 80 shards a day and convert them to shard shop currency and buy grevious. Otherwise, if no other characters are released you will just have to continue hoarding.
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat. Here is my opinion. Grevious is launching tomorrow. The devs have stated he will be easier to get than other characters in the shard shop. They have not mentioned if other characters will be loaded into galactic war character pool. IF Grevious is easier to obtain you can use war tokens to buy ig86 limo poggle and phasma shards. You will be able to get 60 to 80 shards a day and convert them to shard shop currency and buy grevious. Otherwise, if no other characters are released you will just have to continue hoarding.

Had the same idea, but lets see what will come ;)