Nobody joins my guild

I’ve been playing the game for 6 months and am level 85. I lead a guild of 25 people. It was as much as 50 before, but so many guildmates became inactive or left. The Galactic Power as of now is 5,400,000 (I’ll explain why it is so low later.) I used to only allow level 70 people to join. Nobody joined, so I made the minimum level 50. Still nobody joins. I put it down to 20, and 2-3 very low level people have joined in the last few months, along with 2 guild members leaving. Luckily, there are a few loyal officers who have stayed in the guild. Only 25 people in a guild will not work out. How do I get people to join? What is the problem?

Replies

• Options
    Recruiting is tough. Maybe consider joining forces.

Blood Saber Legion is the brand new developmental guild in the Legion alliance and it sounds like you'd fit right in. Runs hpit and naat. There is plenty of room for advancement if individuals outgrow the guild. New and veteran players welcome. If you are interested in a guild merger:
    https://discord.gg/MG6HJsH
    - link will drop you to our recruiting channel, speak up and myself or another officer will respond
    Come join in time for Territory Wars!
  • Options
    Keep posting and keep looking for people on here and discord you’ll find people or they’ll find you
  • Options
    It took my guild about 6 months to go from 35 to a solid 48 who play everyday. Keep plugging away man
  • Options
    Ravib wrote: »
    I’ve been playing the game for 6 months and am level 85. I lead a guild of 25 people. It was as much as 50 before, but so many guildmates became inactive or left. The Galactic Power as of now is 5,400,000 (I’ll explain why it is so low later.) I used to only allow level 70 people to join. Nobody joined, so I made the minimum level 50. Still nobody joins. I put it down to 20, and 2-3 very low level people have joined in the last few months, along with 2 guild members leaving. Luckily, there are a few loyal officers who have stayed in the guild. Only 25 people in a guild will not work out. How do I get people to join? What is the problem?

Maybe the chat is boring? Try and find people who are always on the chat and it is more fun cause it feels like your playing with other people.

If you want you can join our guild. MariJAWAna is the guild name. Bring some of your officers too. We have about 5 places left

579-953-969
  • Options
    Running a guild is a tough job. You need officers where you can spread the responsibility. You can post your guild ad and that will bring in some here and there, but if you want to fill the guild with people you have to hit the boards hard. If someone has posted 15 or 20 mins ago that they are looking for a guild, you might as well let that one go because they already have a lot of offers. Consider using alternate chat forms such as line or discord.

If you are not willing to do these things, might as well start looking to merge because your guild will not survive. It will wither and die because your players will always move on.
    Never tell me the odds...