Ticket counting

What’s your guys best methods for monitoring daily tickets? I know the counter is broken besides life time tickets but we don’t really want to reset everyone. Anyone know of a program that would count tickets for us or anything like that?

Replies

• Options
    I believe some people use excel or something like that idk I forgot the name. Some spreadsheet type of program
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited December 2017
    Options
    First - No it can't be automated the way you are saying without some sort of visual recognition software that can read the numbers from a screen shot or video.

Several methods exist right now.
    Work for many - everyone sends a screen shot to 1 or several officers. Every day.

Work for 1 - method 1 - 1 officer tracks lifetime tickets in a spreadsheet and does the math.

Method 2 - one officer tracks lifetime tickets, but you kick and bring everyone back in. Now everyone will have perfect numbers always divisible by 600.
  • Options
    Yeah I know those methods I was just hoping for something more hands off lol. A working ticket counter would fix this problem lol
  • JJay
    368 posts Member
    Options
    You would think something like fixing a counter vital to guilds running properly would be a priority....oh wait, there’s no money in it... ;)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    JJay wrote: »
    You would think something like fixing a counter vital to guilds running properly would be a priority....oh wait, there’s no money in it... ;)

They fixed it......