Boba fett pop-up disappeared

I saw the boba fett pop-up in game and clicked on it but it went away. I then decided to look on the game update forums and it says it should reappear ONCE every day, its now been 2 days and have not seen it reappear yet. Im not sure if ea can do anything about this such as make it pop up in my game, but any help would be appreciated.
Thank you

Replies

• Options
    Same issue here - it appeared once (on Christmas Day for me) but I didn;t have the time to click on it then - not seen it at all since!
  • Options
    In the next QOL update, they should simply remove "sales" from the buggy pop up system and never do it again. Not having sale items in their actual respective store was the worst idea since the last-minute attempt to change the HRS requirement from 5* to 7*. And it was exacerbated by the fact that the pop ups don't even always work.

The poor decision making regarding certain aspects of the game sometimes boggles the mind. Whoever thought "Hey! Let's make it difficult for players to give us money!"...Brilliant.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Not that I was planning on buying the fett popup pack cause I have him maxed already but I have not seen this popup at all yet I see crystal popups all the time.
  • Options
    the popup for the crystal package popped up, i would have actually bought that one.
  • Options
    This has just happened to me and was stoked and immediately clicked on it as well. Sad to say it went away and I'm anxious to find it again, this bug is outrageous!
  • Options
    Pd1uGU9.png
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Really wish there was a way to see all pop ups in one spot in case of issues like this.