1.3 mil gp every day player looking for guild

Title basically says it all.

https://swgoh.gg/u/hwd-stax/collection/

Replies

• Options
    Have you found one give JuiceBoxHeroes a try we are recruiting. My ally code 564-652-371.
  • Options
    I have a 85m gp guild that has an opening. 37/34* in Tb. Let me know!

MolElizo#5241
  • Options
    Awaken is looking for new members. We are very active and close to achieving haat. My discord id is YungDoc#8692 if you would be interested.
  • Options
    Try Immunity... you'd be perfect fit.

• Options
    Mistborn is looking for a few new members!

Mistborn is group of friendly and dedicated players looking to fill out our ranks. We are Free-2-Play friendly but take our gaming seriously. We expect members to be enthusiastic and reliable contributors to guild tickets and guild events. Most of all, we love to have fun so be ready!

About our guild: We are a guild of 70 million GP clearing Heroic Rancor several times a week and will start clearing Heroic AAT next week. We have very friendly and experienced officers to keep things running and to help newer players grow. We care more about enthusiasm and a desire to help the guild than your current roster strength, but are asking that applicants be level 85 and have a GP of at least 1 million. Regular activity/contributions and a commitment to grow are a must.

If you would like to join us, contact us on our discord recruitment channel: https://discord.gg/b99M2Vj. When introducing yourself, please include your swgoh.gg profile.

Logistical details/Guild Policies:
    Mandatory discord server to facilitate easier communication between members.
    Activity Reset time: 6:30pm US West Coast time
    Minimum daily ticket contribution: 500 (600 preferred)
    Heroic Rancor Raids: 24 hour tagging period (zero damage)
    Heroic AAT: Members must follow instructions on attack timing based on roster
    Mandatory participation in daily activities, Territory Battles, and Territory Wars