Guild event store

What are the best characters/ships to farm in guild event store?
Does anyone have any recommendations?
My lvl 65.

Replies

• Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Krennic, wampa, hermit yoda

I believe everyone else, including ships, are easy to get elsewhere

Hoth rebel soldier has one hard Node, which would make him a good farm.

General veers is debatable a 5th farm, but also he can be gotten from his hard Nodes. It would just make the farm much easier since he has higher end hard Nodes to farm.

As far as ships go they are all easily farmable in fleet store, if you go the route of farming ships from guild Event currency I would recommend the rare rebel ships: bistons uwing, ghost and phantom. Only if you want them for thrawns ship.

Honestly, just farm these from fleet, because guild Event currency is a rare commodity.
    Post edited by Blackbeardpepe on
  • Options
    Veers has 3 hard node locations, hardly a high priority in guild events store in my opinion. I exclusively put guild event currency towards yoda. When he's maxed, Wampa is next. I get gear from shard shop and regular guild shipments.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I guess general veers being 5th in my head is because of the fun factor. For newer players.

I love imperial troopers.
    Post edited by Blackbeardpepe on
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Yoda and Wampa are expensive on a per shard basis. For lower level players I would use guild event store to support your other farming. Then later on swap to yoda/wampa.

Say you have a 7 star Biggs and buy his fighter every time it comes up in fleet arena and galaxy war stores. Buy it when it comes up in guild events store too, Biggs will be your fleet arena mvp max his ship asap.

Neither Yoda or wampa are good enough you should spend every guild event store currency on shards when you have current needs. Especially when you are probably in a smaller guild.
  • Options
    I tend to agree with Naraic here, though guild Event currency is a rare currency, still a good idea to get your MVPs from there too. If it helps your arena.
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »
    Yoda and Wampa are expensive on a per shard basis. For lower level players I would use guild event store to support your other farming. Then later on swap to yoda/wampa.

Say you have a 7 star Biggs and buy his fighter every time it comes up in fleet arena and galaxy war stores. Buy it when it comes up in guild events store too, Biggs will be your fleet arena mvp max his ship asap.

Neither Yoda or wampa are good enough you should spend every guild event store currency on shards when you have current needs. Especially when you are probably in a smaller guild.

I totally disagree. That only works for a method of instant gratification, and it applies with dedicating GW currency instead of farming other toons from there, but GES has the rarest currency - meaning it should be delegated to the rarest characters in there, especially with hermit yoda and wampa being added to the TB platoon listings.

This game is all about the long haul, meaning if you max out Biggs ASAP, you'll have tons of fleet and GW currency you'll be sitting on that will end up going to the Shard Shop, and still needing a lot from Guild Events Store. Priorities.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Fauztin wrote: »
    Naraic wrote: »

I totally disagree. That only works for a method of instant gratification, and it applies with dedicating GW currency instead of farming other toons from there, but GES has the rarest currency - meaning it should be delegated to the rarest characters in there, especially with hermit yoda and wampa being added to the TB platoon listings.

This game is all about the long haul, meaning if you max out Biggs ASAP, you'll have tons of fleet and GW currency you'll be sitting on that will end up going to the Shard Shop, and still needing a lot from Guild Events Store. Priorities.

That's an interesting point. I tend to see it differently. I see it as acting in the short run to secure an income stream of crystals, arena tokens and fleet tokens which can be used to support my growth in the longer run.
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    from GET store i buy krennic and gears
  • Options
    Both of you are right. Unless you are a whale with unlimited crystals, yuo need to:
    1. Chase the meta according to your ressources to compeed in the arena
    2. but also invest anticyclical, in case of a rework, new keytoon, events, raids et al.

How to divide your ressources is the secret of the game...
  • Options
    I buy all ships that I use in arena from this shop. Scimitar is a far easier farm from there. I am currently level 66 and would have no chance to get 8 5 star ships for Zeta challenge. With these Shards, I think I can start farming zetas the day I unlock the challenge
  • Options
    I feel like, if I had Guild Event Currency at level 65, I would be investingore in gear than in shards. Gear up your arena toons, your fleet toons.

Get to the top of those arenas as soon as possible and it will save you money and time in the long run.

Those hard to farm toons in the store, they also need a specific setup to make the viable, and lots of gear else they won’t do much.

There is a balance between get toons, stay at the top of Arena/Fleet, and get Raid ready. Arena/Fleet is first priority. Then comes the rest.

The only toon worth getting that doesn’t require a team setup is Wampa. But getting him at that low level will take forever since you won’t be in a guild that gets lots of tokens.