Best Auto Raid Solo Team

Getting CLS tomorrow! Looking for hrancor solo team. Any help appretiated! https://swgoh.gg/u/aquaticgamer17

Replies

• Options
    I've been told he can literally do the whole raid by himself as a solo team. Also heard that when paired with Thrawn and Jyn, it's no problem to breeze through it.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    Fauztin wrote: »
    I've been told he can literally do the whole raid by himself as a solo team. Also heard that when paired with Thrawn and Jyn, it's no problem to breeze through it.

I have my jyn ready but not thrawn. Wouldnt risk just then two alone
  • Options
    Yeah, Fracture makes all the difference. I'm able to to solo P1 and P2, or P2 and P3 of Heroic rancor with Thrawn lead, Jyn, Vader, Palp, and Chirrut, though. Once I get CLS, I expect to be able to solo the whole thing.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    I have seriously bad phoenix, rather concentrating on cls and r2. Any ideas on jyn lead and cls has a theoretical 90%potency then without mods
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Wedge lead, Biggs and a high speed cls can solo
  • Options
    teebo, cls, raid han, qgj + r2 i can auto solo it, now and again the rancor takes out qgj in phase 4 but its all rng tbh
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options

Go with 5 characters for your solos unless you have them at gear 12.
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »

Go with 5 characters for your solos unless you have them at gear 12.

Thx for the advice!