Advice on Jedi...

So add the title says I need advice on which Jedi to level next. I I have a 7* Lumi, Quigon, Counselor. A 6* Ashoka and Fisto ( but don't want to spend any more money). And a 4* star and rising Barriss Offee. I'm wondering which Jedi would be best with the team/easiest to farm. Anakin, plo koon, mace windu, Gun di or Eath Koth? I'm not a huge fan of Ashoka so I'd rather replace her and use Barris to replace Fisto. Asuumong I can get them to 7 stars by the neXT Yoda challange

Replies

• Options
    I would keep Fisto. Anakin is a slow farm. Eath is a easy farm :) Do you want them for the yoda event?
  • Options
    Eeth Koth. His shards come from Arena, so he doesn't compete with any other Jedi. He's fast, he has a stun, does decent damage, and isn't a pushover health-wise.
  • Options
    I would keep Fisto. Anakin is a slow farm. Eath is a easy farm :) Do you want them for the yoda event?

Yes I do, I unlocked him, but only at 5 Stars.
    Sounds like Eath may be my best bet, thanks guys. Ashoka I'd close to 7 star so I might still work on her too as backup in case Barris of Koth dot make it to 7* in time.