Minimum effort tier iii credit heists

Naraic
2243 posts Member
Can someone give me examples of teams that have cleared tier iii of the credit heist (the one that opens at level 70) with minimal investment.

Replies

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    When I first did it I was using Boba Chewie Cad Dengar Greedo. Only Boba is worth anything but those other four toons were easy to farm.

With that said, Lando is much more useful and also an easy farm, so if I had the chance to do it over I would have farmed Lando over either Cad or Greedo.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • ott0bot
    101 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Boba can solo if as long as he is gear 10 and has some decent speed and health mods. I three star the final tier now, but used to clear it with Boba(L-had him at 7* for fleet), then: Cad, Chewie, Dengar, and Greedo at minimum star and lower level.

I now use Boba (L), Raid Han, STH, Cad, and Chewie and 3 star on auto. STH is a worthy investment and hopefully you are in a heroic Rancor guild so you can start earning Han shards.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Any idea what level gear you need. Basically I have the right toons more less.

5 star lando(I'm working on him) 6 star boba (7 soon) 4 star sth (I'm working him) 4 star Chewie (crap I know but it as free) 2 star Dengar (placeholder I will have 5 star raid Han more or less when I'm level 80 I get 20+ shards a week).

Other than boba (fleet)the gear on all these guys are poor. How high does it need to be for tier iii the one that opens at level 70.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I just checked my roster, other than Boba I'm sure I haven't touched those toons since I started finishing that tier.

Dengar G8/6*
    Cad G7/6*
    Chewie G8/6*
    Greedo G8/5*

I'm guessing my Boba was G8/7* at the time. Regardless, you can see you don't need great gear and with better toons it's even less necessary.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I just checked my roster, other than Boba I'm sure I haven't touched those toons since I started finishing that tier.

Dengar G8/6*
    Cad G7/6*
    Chewie G8/6*
    Greedo G8/5*

I'm guessing my Boba was G8/7* at the time. Regardless, you can see you don't need great gear and with better toons it's even less necessary.

Thanks. Much appreicated. For level 70 credit heist gear viii is great gear (gear ix has pieces with a level cap of 72).

I guess this means that I will have to push gear on at least sth boba and lando for the next few days and hope I can clear it.

I was trying to decide between gear for my fleet team and gear for my scoundrels. Scoundrels win.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Clones Chew Lead (5*), Boba (7*), Lando (4*), Veteran Han & Chewbacca (3* each). All 85 G8.

For tier iii (level 70) credit heists you are advising me to use characters that don't unlock until level 83 (veteran Han and chewie).
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Also, I don't know why you'd use Clone Chew lead over Boba.
  • Options
    G9 Boba can pretty much solo it without even zeta
  • Options
    I use boba and gear 4 3* vets, gear 8 7* stHan, gear7 4* lando(i use raid han now instead. 5* g9).
    Boba can solo it with some good rng
  • Options
    Oh you are asking for t3.
    Then i guess g8 boba can solo it. just make all his abilities to level 7 and yse him as lead.
  • Options
    All you need is StHan, Boba Fett and Lando. The rest can be there just as audience.

Han - you need him for CLS so gear him up to 10, usefull in early arena
    Boba - need him for ships, so you wont loose on the investment, usefull in early arena
    Lando - overall a great toon in many aspects, usefull in early arena

• Options
    STHan, Boba, Lando....and Chewie and IG-88 who get whacked super quick but matters not.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Oh you are asking for t3.
    Then i guess g8 boba can solo it. just make all his abilities to level 7 and yse him as lead.

Well my boba is gear 7 so I'm not far off. His abilities are lagging a little but yesterday's credit heist was just before I hit level 70 so I have a little extra time.
  • Options
    I use 7* boba (L/g 8), vet chew (4*/ g 7), vet han (3*, g7), clone chew (4*, g 6), cad (3* g 6).
    I am getting my **** kicked every **** time in tier 3.
    Please suggest where i should improve.
    This is my team
    I dont want to farm st.han or lando or others.
    I am farming other characters which has more importance than them (currently)
    Thanks for any help provided.
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »
    Can someone give me examples of teams that have cleared tier iii of the credit heist (the one that opens at level 70) with minimal investment.

I just completed tier 4 with boba, sth, cw chewie, and both vets (3* from event still).