Zam or Dengar?

I have to build a bounty hunter team for DS TB.
Which char is better?
I have all the other bounty hunters except those two.

Replies

• TVF
    36625 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I just unlocked Zam by accident (entirely through GW shards) but Dengar is quite average if not terrible. Only selling points are high health and a stun on special if target has over 50% tm. I guess the possibility of tenacity down AOE on the other special is nice but eh.

Zam almost would have to be better by default but I'll let others chime in on her.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that Dengar has possibility of calling assist when attacking debuffed enemies.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Zam all the way in a bounty hunter team.
    Alongside boba, she is the MVP in a bounty hunter team
  • Options
    Zam with bobba fett has synergy.. she gains full turn meter whenever she attacks someone with thermal detonator. So she could basically go on 'n' number of times where 'n' is the number of enemies..

Dengar has higher health pool i believe and tenacity down.

For the 1st ds tb battle zam might be useless because there are only 3 wampas and staying alive might be more suitable
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    both, drop cad ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Dengar is useful in Raids, Zam has cleaner synergy with Boba leadership, i vote for Zam.

depends on what u prioritize
  • Options
    Moved to Strategy.

If you already have the other four Bounty Hunters good enough, Zam will have more synergy. With Boba Fett’s zeta lead ability, Dengar’s mass Tenacity Down is less needed, as everyone should have as high a Potency as possible (without compromising speed, that is).
  • Options
    As Leef said, drop Cad. He's anti-jedi and you don't fight jedi in Territory Battles.

Only use Cad in the Special Mission where you fight a bunch of Wompas. Use Cad instead of Zam because all of her strengths (dodge, thermal detonators, etc) are countered by Wompa's kit (+Accuracy, at-will protection, etc).

But for the couple missions in later phases? Zam for sure.

Dengar brings two important things to the table: Stun and the assist on his basic. Just be sure to target Pilots first--both becuse they get 100% TM when you kill someone and because they have a group cleanse.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I have had good success in DS TB with bounty hunters. I would recommend for acquiring and gearing: Boba -> IG88 -> Zam -> Dengar -> Greedo -> Cad.

Greedo and Cad are both pretty rough to gear and not very good, but Greedo at least has some good thermal detonator synergy with Boba and Zam.