Tusken raider or Biggs to use in GW

Olvana_Olarra
20 posts Member
edited February 2016
So I need a new farm project for my B/C squad to use in GW. They will also act as a reserve for my IG-86 when needed.I can't really decide who to choose from these two. I won't be using them in Arena.
I like Tusken for his hp and he has higher speed then Biggs. But Biggs has a better skillset.
So anyone that has either or both and use them in GW pls share your thoughts. Ty all :)

Edit: Also how easy/hard they are to gear up would be good to know since this will factor in my choice.
Post edited by Olvana_Olarra on

Replies

• Options
    I don't have Tusken Raider, but I hear good things about him. Good damage and great HP.

Biggs is on my main arena squad (rebels) and I like him. I almost never use him in GW though. He's a little too squishy for the amount of damage that he deals and doesn't have a lot of utility otherwise. His evasion up when surviving a crit is very nice, but it meant he took a good hit already and he's still not invulnerable.

If you're going to use the character solely for GW, I think I'd go with Tusken Raider of the 2. Simply because he's a lot more durable on his own.
    Dutch Trade Alliance
  • Options
    I don't have Tusken Raider, but I hear good things about him. Good damage and great HP.

Biggs is on my main arena squad (rebels) and I like him. I almost never use him in GW though. He's a little too squishy for the amount of damage that he deals and doesn't have a lot of utility otherwise. His evasion up when surviving a crit is very nice, but it meant he took a good hit already and he's still not invulnerable.

If you're going to use the character solely for GW, I think I'd go with Tusken Raider of the 2. Simply because he's a lot more durable on his own.

Ah I see.. How is his dmg?
    What gear lvl is he and was he easy to gear up?
  • Options
    Ah I see.. How is his dmg?
    What gear lvl is he and was he easy to gear up?

Whoops, missed your post. His damage is alright, actually, but he's quite hard to gear up. Can't remember exact gear, but it was harder than I would've liked.
    Dutch Trade Alliance
  • Options
    I have Biggs, when he uses his special he normally crits for around 4k - and then of course the assist attack comes in too. It doesn't quite one hit kill people though
  • Options
    I'm farming Biggs just for a future rebel team and ship synergies. Not saying I'd actually use him on my rebel team though