Ashoka leadership ability

Granted that nobody uses it and it’s not that big of a deal but why does Ashoka’s leadership ability also affect nightsisters? I haven’t watched the clone wars show in a while but I don’t recall her having anything to do with the nightsisters so i found it strange

Replies

• Options
    Moved to Character strategy
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    Why t-thank you @Fauztin
  • Options
    ventress helped her out in a few of the clone wars episodes so she was linked with nightsisters in game
  • Options
    For no apparent reason. She's got nothing in common with them, by the time she collaborated with Ventress, the NS were already extinct. So there is no reason.
  • Options
    I think early in the game they were looking for a sort of inclusion to make NS more relevant. Added another healing aspect with her and Talia. Just some speculation.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • DarkstarSunrise
    570 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    She's also not a jedi, but has the jedi tag. She is a contradiction.
  • Options

No, that one is a Jedi, just not a Jedi master.
  • Options

Yes she is, this is prior to her leaving the order, you can even see that she has synergy with Anakin.
  • Options
    It's bizarre. We could, and maybe will, get another Ahsoka. There's like Ahsoka from the beginning of TCW who I feel should get the healing thing and then maybe some passive where she randomly (1 out of 3) gets a really good buff, an okay buff, or a debuff, at start of turn (she's untested) and comes in as a Jedi support - she could certainly get a bonus to something for each other Jedi Ally.
    A more matured end of TCW Ahsoka would be warranted - I don't think any NS bonus, but a clear Jedi and Clone lead - by the End of TCW she's probably a stronger Jedi knight then most others and should be a pretty clear attacker and hols some great bonuses when used with Anakin and GK.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    It's bizarre. We could, and maybe will, get another Ahsoka. There's like Ahsoka from the beginning of TCW who I feel should get the healing thing and then maybe some passive where she randomly (1 out of 3) gets a really good buff, an okay buff, or a debuff, at start of turn (she's untested) and comes in as a Jedi support - she could certainly get a bonus to something for each other Jedi Ally.
    A more matured end of TCW Ahsoka would be warranted - I don't think any NS bonus, but a clear Jedi and Clone lead - by the End of TCW she's probably a stronger Jedi knight then most others and should be a pretty clear attacker and hols some great bonuses when used with Anakin and GK.

I would hope they would just do a rework of her instead to make her more in line with her character for the majority of the series rather than release a new one. We don't need three ahsoka's in the game lol