Please make an event to get the Shoretrooper

Thegoose17
2 posts Member
edited December 2017
I was unlucky and did not get to participate in the Shoretrooper event, and I LOVE his design. If you guys could bring back an event to help unlock him at all that would be AMAZING, as I am level 67 and could use a good Empire character especially one that is a tank! He has the highest Health pool in the game and I want him REALLY badly! Thanks for reading

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    It wasn't an event, it was a tournament. Tournaments are never coming back. Even if it was a marquee event, those have never come back either.
  • Options
    Well then maybe they can start an event but I'll change the title thanks!@Liath
  • Options
    Thegoose17 wrote: »
    I was unlucky and did not get to participate in the Shoretrooper event, and I LOVE his design. If you guys could bring back an event to help unlock him at all that would be AMAZING, as I am level 67 and could use a good Empire character especially one that is a tank! He has the highest Health pool in the game and I want him REALLY badly! Thanks for reading

Unlucky to miss a tournament. No you were very luck to miss it. Worst thing this game ever did.
  • Options
    @ProximaB1_ Yea I've heard but I would love to get the Shoretrooper even if I had to do the tournament the good news is it is done and I hope they do an event but yea I heard tournaments ****
  • Options
    Guess im weird but i kinda liked tourneys. At least after they changed rebuys to using ally points.

Also shore is a good toon, and not supposed to be easy to get....