Current TW did not and still does not appear in my Guild Events Section

The title clearly describes the issue: I did not have the ability to register for the current TW nor do I see it as currently active in my guild events section. I had no notification that it was forthcoming. I did not have an opportunity to join it let alone deploy. I am an active daily player in a top 50 guild. The rest of the game seems to be working fine with all updates apparently posting correctly. If someone would look into this for me (ideally with enough time for me to join) that would be much appreciated.

Replies

• Options
    I was effected by this as well as some of my fellow guild members. I have submitted a report but hearing an official response about this would be nice
  • Options
    Zanth wrote: »
    The title clearly describes the issue: I did not have the ability to register for the current TW nor do I see it as currently active in my guild events section. I had no notification that it was forthcoming. I did not have an opportunity to join it let alone deploy. I am an active daily player in a top 50 guild. The rest of the game seems to be working fine with all updates apparently posting correctly. If someone would look into this for me (ideally with enough time for me to join) that would be much appreciated.

Did you just join that guild?
    If yes, that's the problem.
    If no, it's a bug.
  • Options
    I am an officer and have been a member of the guild for a while. I have never encountered this issue before and have participated in all previous TWs.
  • Zanth
    37 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Zentigix wrote: »
    I was effected by this as well as some of my fellow guild members. I have submitted a report but hearing an official response about this would be nice

Would you please head over to my open bug thread and hit the “me too” button? If you can get your guildmates to do it as well, we have better visibility. If you have created a similar report, shoot me the link and I will hit the “me too” button.

Thanks

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Current-Territory-Wars-Not-Showing-Up-in-Events-Unable-to/m-p/6538681#M7120
  • Zanth
    37 posts Member
    Options
    With another TW incoming it would be appreciated if someone would respond. EA Help was all thumbs and said they would inform “individuals able to directly address the issue.”. That was 4 days ago. EA Answers has netted no response either :(
  • Options
    Well there hasnt been a territory war in a week or so. Expect to see it after lightside territory battle finishes in 3 days
  • Zanth
    37 posts Member
    Options
    Crossing fingers...
  • TVF
    36645 posts Member
    Options
    Have you guys looked at the Jan calendar? I'm guessing not.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Zanth
    37 posts Member
    Options
    Sure, one is supposed to start on Monday. If it appears for everyone else but a select few, then I will be stuck sitting here without any solution to the problem. Again, I'm a seasoned player in a top guild and I've participated in every TB and TW since launch. The last TW didn't appear in my guild events at all, not during the preview phase, nor the join, nor the deploy nor the attack phase. It simply did not exist for me. This is not a case of me joining a new guild etc. It was a glitch in the matrix and I'm not the only one who suffered this.
  • Options
    Bugs go to Answers HQ, not on the forum. You already filed it there, this thread has no point.
This discussion has been closed.