To all Jedi Teams out there

Darth_Malak
577 posts Member
edited February 2016
Take care... The Sith are coming back.. And they want your heads.. Soon veryyyy soon my teamnis ready and then i'm coming for all those Qcj and lil green **** teams muahaha >:)>:)>:):p The revenge will be ours

Do you feel it? Do you feel the power of the dark side? The only real power! The only thing worth living for!”

Replies

• Options
    Take care... The Sith are coming back.. And they want your heads.. Soon veryyyy soon my teamnis ready and then i'm coming for all those Qcj and lil green **** teams muahaha >:)>:)>:):p The revenge will be ours

Hugs, kisses and stuns,
    Daka, Dooku and Sid <3
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Vader is waiting for you
    Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here
  • Options
    eBitzu wrote: »
    Vader is waiting for you

I tried using Yoda against Vader, to see if his foresight could protect him from Vader's basic attack. Turns out the attack is undodgeable, as written in the description.
  • Options
    It doesn't seem wise to have your main team all Jedi since Sidious dodges Jedi attacks like he's in the matrix. He's slippery af
  • Options
    There are a lot 2-3 or even full jedi teams
  • Options
    Sid and dooku is all you need right now to defeat a jedi team.
  • Options
    Sid and dooku is all you need right now to defeat a jedi team.
    Phasma leader doesn't hurt either - as she could proc either one of the two so they get MORE attacks. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    My New Team in 2-3 days Phasma *7 L, Darth Sidious 7*, Darth Maul 6*, Savage Opress 7*, and Dooku 7* all max gear
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Are you planning to run it just for fun? Or are you hoping it will be competitive in arena?
  • Options
    Will se mostly for fun. I might add the reworked RG
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Gotcha, cool. It will be a let down competitively though. Not enough speed and damage.
  • Options
    Damage is ok but the lack of speed is a prob
  • Darth_Malak
    577 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Might add Dooku as Leader
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    His leader ability is broke. Don't bother right now.
  • Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    His leader ability is broke. Don't bother right now.

And even it worked correctly, it's designed against him. lol - he dodges, so he doesn't counter.