Who goes first in the Titan arena team?

I’m talking about CLS lead, R2-d2, thrawn, raid hand and GK. Who needs to go first?

Replies

• Options
    Titan? Don't think I'd give it that name...

A lot depends on your squad. My squad is opportunistic so I take targets as they appear. However I do try to keep CLS and Han locked down. Han usually dies first and then CLS
  • Options
    R2
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    capifico22 wrote: »
    R2

i second this.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Han first. Most dps on the team. R2 as soon as possible but usually GK taunt makes him #2. CLS is generally last as his self-heal erases progress fairly steadily.
  • Options
    imo thrawn... fast fracture or tm swap with r2
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

r2 has a higher base speed than thrawn (150 vs 157), so TM swap with r2 is useless. An argument could be made for a fast fracture, but i still prefer r2.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

r2 has a higher base speed than thrawn (150 vs 157), so TM swap with r2 is useless. An argument could be made for a fast fracture, but i still prefer r2.

More like a Cleanse on R2 when opposing Raid Han Stuns your R2. Or a fast Fracture if your Han stunned opposing Han.
  • Options
    @op are you asking who to kill first, or what starting turn order to have?
  • Options
    CLS must go first because he naturally the fastest toon and he give everyone 5% TM upon debuff. People say R2 go 1st but your bettter off getting CLS to go first since he give the whole team TM boost.
  • Lekrom1982
    343 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    well I am for thrawn going first - he does on both accounts where I run this team (one with GK, one with Old Ben as Gk still upcoming).

thrawn can fracture someone upfront or as said above swop with R2
    I don't think it's wise to purely mod R2 for speed and neglect other things? I am happy with R2 being 5-10 slower than Thrawn but having lots of extra offense, protection etc to spread around to CLS, Han and the tank through Number Crunch zeta.
  • Options
    As for who should you make the fastest- my opinion is thrawn as I said above.
    But for who to kill first- I don't know.. could anyone answer for this? The best kill order against cls, gk, og han, thrawn, r2d2 team?
  • Options
    Han is the best to kill first.
  • Options
    I would fracture GK and kill Han, then CLS.