Anyone using Teebo as your Leader?

I've been messing with Teebo's leader ability and I'm finding it pretty cool. To me, it seems like it would make targeting one toon harder, as they have a pretty high chance of cloaking at the start of their turn. Does anyone think he's viable for a Squad team? or does anyone use him in a Squad team?

Replies

• Options
    Yep, it can be good and is definitely very annoying to play against. Considering to try it out later on. The problem is obviously that you have to sacrifice someone else's leadership, can be quite devestating to not have QGJ's additional speed if you're running a few Jedis in your squad. I'm currently running Sid(leader) with Lumi, Dooku, Luke and Poggle. Replacing Poggle or Luke with Teebo is an idea of mine.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Teebo lead is easily one of the hardest battles to plan, BUT, it can stealth your tank and leave the glass cannon unprotected. It's too risky I've tried and its not something I'd advise for an attack team, defence sure especially is you're running Fives, Savage or Dooku for that matter it could really work out.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    The counter attacking threat is not as effective with Stealth activated though. I think it's an interesting idea to have Teebo as leader with attackers.
  • Options
    I'm getting him now and have a bunch of glass cannons. I doubt he'll make the team, but I'll definitely try out Tebo(lead), Rey, GS, QGJ and Daka when I get Tebo to 7*
  • Face2Face
    81 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Thanks for your input everyone. I'm not sure he'll work well with my current squad, but I think he could work out with the right toons.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Teebo(L), Savage, Fives, Kit Fisto, Ewok Elder.
    P2P but tanky and who doesn't love Ewok's
    {RotE}
  • Options
    I am building up my teebo Lead team

Teebo 5*
    Daka 4* (just unlocked)
    Elder 3*
    working on 2 dps toons put of these here,
    -QGJ
    -Kylo
    -Greedo
    -RP
    -Rey (long term)
    Idea is the stealth shell game followed by revives and a couple dps, PITA to fight against im hoping. You cant focus who you want and keep getting attacked by dps who is stealthed. Still in building phase so dont have results, but ill keep updating.
  • Nortikka_aikarajuu
    847 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I have faced 1 in gw it was teebo, leia, daka, fotp and sid. I found that little game of hide and seek pretty challenging and had to retreat and try differend lineups a few times. High dps with stealh and dakas passive and special revive was truly straight from u know where. Rngesus wasnt definetly on my side on that1
  • Options
    I must add that a squad like i mentioned in the comment above would be also indimitating in tje arena because most ppl feel that rng is more often against them and not to be able to target who u choose and with 2 OHKO's like leia and fotp stealthing can kill u pretty easily
  • Kr4itok_
    269 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I dont have mine leveled or geared yet, but my Teebo just got enough shards to take to 7*. My thoughts were Teebo, Elder, Daka, Rey, and GS/Leia. Kylo, 5555, Savage, or Maul seem interesting as well perhaps. I kind of like the idea of a tanky team where you cant reliably focus anthing.
    Post edited by Kr4itok_ on
  • Options
    Yup, have been using teebo since the beginning. Always liked the stealth, and have been mixing it with high attackers. teebo (L) savage Luke talia boba. Works well for me and it's fun!
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    LaLiam wrote: »

Change Kit for Kylo and it is a f2p squad
  • Options
    I think teebo brings little. I am farming due to the fun factor, but hiding chars randomly is not wow in scenarios where the enemy will one shot you. Also, if Teebo stealths a char with full HP it may be exposing weaker chars. The stealth only makes random chars be the target, not weak chars go stealth. Tank problem was also described.

I think Teebo may work well with a heavy Healer like Lumi, and 3 other heavy HP chars like Fives, Kylo, Savage... Maybe even with Imperial Guard, which can be a lot of fun after update. Imperial may taunt, chars randoomly go stealth, turn meter manipulation everywhere. Lol
  • Options
    Hidding toons randomly brings an advantage in GW as by that you break into the random decided but one time predetermined flow of turns of a match. The outcome by changing the attack from a random hidden target is different from the otherwise reocurring turns for each retreat. Brings a chance whereelse no hope is anymore. This strategy did rescue sometime my GW sucess...
  • Options
    I find if the battle goes one almost everyone becomes stealthed and you can attack anyone
  • Options
    Very curious about using him as lead. It seems that Teebo would not be good unless he's in the lead, with his unique ability.

I have him and Ewok Elder at level one. Just need to level and gear up. Need some space cash though.
  • Options

Me. I don't like ewoks. Only because they are symbolic of Lucas changing things for the worse (was supposed to be wookies in ep6).
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Options
    Teebo lead is easily one of the hardest battles to plan, BUT, it can stealth your tank and leave the glass cannon unprotected. It's too risky I've tried and its not something I'd advise for an attack team, defence sure especially is you're running Fives, Savage or Dooku for that matter it could really work out.

If the tank taunts (Poe) the taunt still works even if he is stealthed.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Options
    Teebo offers more than stealth:

1) he can remove 75% turn meters on his regular attacks while stealthed - used wisely, this is incredible (I love to spam dooku or phasma with it)
    2) he can remove a buff just like QGJ with his ability, and if he does, turn meter is drained again for the target
    3) 16k hp at 7*

His damage is not that high, but he's a tank. Hence.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Options
    The huge damage meta prevents being able tonuse him. Just poogle and heavy hitters do well. But with a heavy AoE team maybe Teebo has a place?
  • Options
    There have a few threads regarding good ol' Teebo. Love his hat.

That said, stealth just isn't anything to sneeze at in the current speed+dps meta if you are wanting to be effective. If you are building a fun squad, he's definitely high on the list. A full 7* geared-out Teebo leading a squad into the charge just makes people smile, even as they beat you to a pulp.
    SWGoH Ally Code: 988-869-147 GM of [Elite Casual]
    May the Force be with you.
  • Options
    can we have teebo apply stealth chance at the very start of battle. this would he more fun AND be consistent with other leadership skills such as speed buffs.