Let’s make Galactic War Fun

Two tiers. One as is currently. The other with really hard arena level teams from all the factions with awesome rewards. You pick which one to start or try to use your roster to beat both. Thoughts? @CG_Kozispoon

Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907

Replies

• Options
    Don't see it happening. They won't want to give out awesome rewards for a daily activity.
  • Options
    Nope
  • Options
    This is the exact same idea that I had after they updated GW! +1
  • Options
    I honestly dont care about rewards, just give me a bonus node where i can test my teams against hard competition.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Looked as I thought there was a chance of an original idea, that actually would be fun.
    but I can't see how that would be fun, it just sounds like the old GW that was a bore and had been for ages, for players that always could do it, People would just use zFinn+resistance like before and switch to arena team if they encounter zFinn
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Jamesm wrote: »
    I honestly dont care about rewards, just give me a bonus node where i can test my teams against hard competition.

They already have that; it's called Arena.
  • Options
    MCThr33pio wrote: »

I think what is actually meant here is "test my teams against hard competition [without risk or resource consumption]."

I also miss this about hard GW.
  • Options
    fmf wrote: »

I think what is actually meant here is "test my teams against hard competition [without risk or resource consumption]."

Yeah, I never made any claims for it being ideal by any measure.
  • Options
    fmf wrote: »

Yes and test different teams. Can't really do that effectively in arena.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    don't see it happening either.
    my vote goes to making GW sim-able. Currently it feels like having to auto 12 ls/ds/cantina nodes or challenges (they weren't sim-able at first) in order to get the rewards. Not really enjoyable, just timeconsuming.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    don't see it happening either.
    my vote goes to making GW sim-able. Currently it feels like having to auto 12 ls/ds/cantina nodes or challenges (they weren't sim-able at first) in order to get the rewards. Not really enjoyable, just timeconsuming.

Agreed with Leef here. There is no point to GW anymore other than the reward and guild activity. I literally just set it on auto again and again and again and again
  • Options
    Moved to Feedback/Galactic War.
  • Options
    I just want a place where we can test arena level comps without paying crystals. Thought it might be more fun if it was challenging and had better rewards.

Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907
  • Options
    Then people will complain that they can’t complete the hard tier, just like they were doing before. I miss the old GW.