Whats a Good Vader Led Team for F2P?

i was thinking Vader (L), TFP, Shore, Maul, and Nihilus

i have shore and nihilus at 3 stars though. but ive heard theyre still viable at a low star rank.

i originally was going to create a 2 seperate teams of sith and empire.

tarkin, vader, tfp, shore, and storm

maul, dooku, sidious, opress, and nihilus

id still like to run 2 setups like this but i dont have the time or resources to create 2 seperate teams. besides, running a mix of the two with vader as a lead will just complete half of each team any how.

ive seen maul in the top 100 as a leader on the meta but when i search the top 100 squads, it doesnt show me any squads with maul as a leader. and any videos i try to find suggesting maul as a lead are over 5 months old. so can anyone here give any advice on whether zMaul is still viable in arena or if vader has taken the higher rank because of his zeta? ive seen a team with vader, maul, sidious but it seems pointless to me to use sidious under a zader lead because zaders dot doesnt go away. it would make more sense to use him under a zaul lead but id rather use opress instead of vader because a zaul lead would probably do more direct strength dmg output, therefore giving opress's mini annihilate advantage over vaders dot tactic. let me know what u guys think. thanks

Replies

• Options
    Stormtrooper instead of Maul... you need a second tank in the empire team.
  • Options
    i know you asked for Vader teams but he sucks only thing he is good at is soloing rancor and his ship is insane
    Zaul lead is dead because of r2 he shuts them down
    Empire kinda sucks without thrawn so you should farm Phoenix then go for
    Thrawn tarkin shore storm nihilus-deathtrooper
    Until you get thrawn you can go for
    Tarkin-palp shore storm nihilus-vader
    i too am f2p and i have all of them death is 3* shoretrooper is 5* so its kinda a long and hard farm to build a empire team
    You first have to go the light then to the dark side
    Phoenix light thrawn dark
    Rebels light palp dark
  • Options
    Hmmm. What level are you is the first question?
  • Options
    Don't think I'd invest in vader's zeta these days.... Or maul's. Have you unlocked Zetas yet?
  • Options
    J_Starseed wrote: »
    Don't think I'd invest in vader's zeta these days.... Or maul's. Have you unlocked Zetas yet?

Ehh, this might have been true a couple months ago, but DSTB & TW means both are still valuable.
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    so can anyone here give any advice on whether zMaul is still viable in arena or if vader has taken the higher rank because of his zeta?

None of Sith is game changing anymore at least in arena, but Maul's lead is better than Vader's when maxed. Maul lead gives you head start and a lot of dodging. That dodging makes it hard to focus down on one character. Nihilus and Sith Assassin are very valuable in that team. Savage too. Sith Trooper, definitely.
    ZMaul, Savage, Nihilus, Assassin, Trooper
    or
    ZMaul, Palpatine, Nihilus, Assassin, Dooku
    are some of the best Sith lineups in my opinion.
    Post edited by Anakin_Skywalker on
  • Options
    Both team you created, need speed. If they dont have enough speed, you couldnt win any battles. I suggest you could farm sith assassin(guild shop) for both teams. She can boost turn meter of Vader and sith teams. I am using jyn instead of sith assassin. Jyn also helps Vader team.
    According Vader team, maul is so slow for that team. Change maul with sith assassin or jyn.
    According maul team, dooku out/ sith assassin in