Looking for a guild

weber301
1 posts Member
edited December 2017
Hi all,

I am looking for a guild. My gp is 1.6M

1. EU (fix raid timing in the evenings CET)
2. ENG language
3. Heroic Tank
4. Active discord/viber/line communication

This is my public profile:

https://swgoh.gg/u/weber301/

A friend of mine (GP = 1M) would also join.
Post edited by weber301 on

Replies

• Options
    Hi Weber! I saw your post on looking for a guild, i'm hoping we are what you are looking for!!! We are a guild called Dominion and Empire and we now have a couple of spaces that have become available. We are predominately a UK based guild, however we do have members from all over the world! With the launch of Territory Battles we are looking for very active members, preferably members with a large roster of characters with a good mix of seven star chars, but as long as you are over level 80 and can do the daily 600 energy you will be considered.
    We are currently completing Heroic Rancor in under and hour but we do use the 0 damage rule for the first 24 hours so everybody can get Han shards.
    We are also a HAAT guild, and run regular raids as soon as we have the tickets.
    We are a very friendly bunch and chat away using discord and in game chat, come and join us and help us to grow and move forward as a team!!!
    On a side note, our guild leader does check our rosters on a weekly basis, any inactivity needs to be reported otherwise inactive members get removed, we have space for a couple of people soon dependant upon the guild members concerned.
    My ally code is 166-384-125
    Hope to hear from you!
  • Options
    Add me on Line “Lordpyrial”.
  • Options
    Hi, my guild squadron 666 is looking for new members. Guild GP 78M. My Line ID is anduinlothar2017.