Guild Chat, Officer and Notification Overhaul [Update Ideas]

Here are a few ideas that I think would bode to be quite useful.These potential features surround Guilds. Let me know if you think they'd be worthwhile.

Guild Chat Redesign:
The Guild Chat is one feature of the game which has changed very little since it was first employed. Not only could it use a light redesign, but a number of other changes could be quite useful as well:
  • Messages from Officers and the Guild Leader could be displayed in a different colour than messages from other Guild Members. Presumably, these messages might be more important, and should take precedence over other conversation.
  • As like in Forums, a Guild Member's rank should be displayed next to their name, so that their importance within the Guild is recognised.
  • A "Poll" feature could also be a good extension to the Chat. Officers and the Guild Leader will be the only ones allowed to start a poll, as not to oversaturate the Chat with dozens of them, but would mean that all Guild Members get a say in decisions and will increase interconnectivity within the Guild as a result.
  • Officers should have a higher character limit that they can use in the Chat than average Members, and the Guild Leader should have a higher character limit than Officers. These small changes give higher-ranking members more prominence, making promotions more worthwhile.

More Priorities for Officers:
As previously discussed, higher-ranking Guild Members should be given access to more priorities within the Guild, as to make their promotion more rewarding. These could include:
  • A different text colour within the Guild Chat.
  • The title "Officer" printed next to their name in Guild Chat.
  • The ability to Prompt Guild Members. (I will get to this in a moment.)
  • An Officer-only chat window, which allows Officers and the Guild Leader to communicate directly with each other, without messages from other Guild Members or miscellaneous Raid notifications, etc.
  • The ability to create a Poll in the Guild Chat.
  • A higher character limit within the Chat, exceeding that of a standard Member.

Guild Leader and Officer Prompting:
This is a new concept I have thought of, where higher-ranking Guild Members are able to send a message to every Guild Member's Inbox (once per 24hrs for Officers and once per 8hrs for the Guild Leader). The idea of this is that if some Members aren't aware of things, such as a new Guild Activity, or an incomplete Platoon, and Officers or the Leader want more interest directed towards that particular aspect of play, then Members can be notified through their Inbox, instead of a Chat message they may not read.

Guild Exchange Rework:
The Guild Exchange could be revamped slightly. I think these things could also be worth trading throughout the Guild:
  • Sim Tickets.
  • Character and Ship Shards.
  • Squad Arena Tokens.
  • Mods.
  • Galactic War Tokens.
  • Training Droids.

Mid-Battle Character Lending:
This is one which I think would be a really good idea. Take this as an example to explain my suggestion: two Guild Members are active at the same time. One is involved in a Credit Heist Event, whereas another Member is browsing through the Mod Store for a hot, new Mk IV-B Tenacity Transmitter. The Member doing the Event is a couple heroes down, and needs an extra hand. That guy can send out a one-time character request to all currently-active members. If the Member in the Mod Store has a Character, which fits the requirements of the Event and has not participated in the battle already, they can send in that Hero to help out. That Character is then returned to them after the battle is over or they've been killed.

Are there any other ideas which you think would be good? Post them below. ;)