Time for new ships

With all thats been going on in the game and all the new toons been added. Anyone else think that some of the old toons that have ships should get them added. I mean the achievements are there for the ships but when theres no more to collect it seems a waste. Also whos ship or ships would people like to see?

Replies

• Options
    Anakin ship and gk ship with some witty synergy
  • Options
    Hux of course, new capital ship for FO since they have decent synergy, Silencer needs work, but there is potential. Why no droid command ship, more separatist stuff maybe. Needs love all over.
  • Options
    Agreed. Now with TW and 7 Star Capital Ships it would be nice to actually be able to attack with a full fleet 3 times(1 on defense) and not have to spread your ships out and have no reinforcements but let’s hope it’s for existing toons and not a double toon/ship farm.
  • Options
    They need about 20 more ships.
    A normal and hard Ship "campaign" just like LS/DS battles with shards and gear attached to them.
    A ship raid.
    Finally add the ship hardware mods.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    I agree. We need ships. But I think the problem might be that it would require them to make some new Toons. But grant existing Toons to have ships might be less work.

Gen Grevious ===> Soulless One
    Anakin Skywalker ===> same fighter as Ahsoka's but yellow + grey
    Imperial Guard ===> a red TIE Interceptor
    IG-88 ===> IG-2000
    IG-100 MagnaGuard ===> Porax-38 (P-38) starfighter

A little more work, but a new Toon with a new ship, hopefully not an OP Toon:

generic Rebel Pilot (which is already in the game as an AI) ===> A-Wing or Y-Wing
    another generic TIE Pilot (less powerful than the current one) ===> TIE Bomber
    generic Naboo Pilot ===> N-1 starfighter
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Options
    Especially General Kenobi needs a ship, a very good one with TL basic. Should look like the starfighter that he drove in ROTS or clone wars (haven't wstched yet so i don't know if he drives a ship in the cw series too)
    Many people already have developed him well(or at least want to) and they just need to get the blueprints to get a maxed ship! How nice!

Would also be glad for commander luke's x-wing, mainly for same reason: many people already have him well developed. Or at least are trying/wanting to.

Another suggestion is r2 and bb8's ships. As Obi-Wan said, "Flying is for droids." R2 piloted Naboo starfighter in EP II. BB-8 co-piloted Poe's new X-Wing in EP8 (Heard Poe's X Wing from EP 8 is different from that in EP7) So i suggest BB8 could get a ship: Poe's new X wing, possibly along with a new version of poe, since poe already had a ship.

Plus Jedi Rey could get Millennium Falcon EP8, this time with Chewie, or BB8, or both! It would be nice if this new falcon is very fast, and has TL.

So I suggested some possible ships for meta characters that currently don't have ships. It us always great to have a ship for a character that we develop a lot for squad arena, because it saves a huge amount of farming and gives more fun option to enjoy in fleet arena! What are your thoughts?
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    The problem is that it makes the overpowering characters even more overpowering.

That said I would not be opposed to a general Kenobi ship being reward for a mythic tier tank raid.

Also I want see debuffs other than target lock being common.

If there's a Luke Skywalker ship he should synergise well with Wedge and Biggs. Maybe r2d2 as a copilot.
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »
    The problem is that it makes the overpowering characters even more overpowering.

That said I would not be opposed to a general Kenobi ship being reward for a mythic tier tank raid.

If there's a Luke Skywalker ship he should synergise well with Wedge and Biggs.
    It's not making them more OP, just making more use for them, in the fleet arena too. Do you prefer to farm another character that you don't use, or to use of the ones you've already built well?
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Naraic wrote: »

If there's a Luke Skywalker ship he should synergise well with Wedge and Biggs.
    It's not making them more OP, just making more use for them, in the fleet arena too. Do you prefer to farm another character that you don't use, or to use of the ones you've already built well?

To be honest I want a reason to use the full extent of my roster for different things. Yes it's easy to make the legendary characters even more legendary but still it feeds into the problem (I mentioned elsewhere earlier) that a lot of people don't really like fleet and use their best pilots without exploring the options.

CLS ships will be everywhere no matter if they are the best ship or not because they have a 7 star cls at gear xii.
  • Options
    Im happy to see alot of people feel the same about ships as i do. As i for one like the ships idea yhey just need more work into it and not worry about new toons all the time. Maybe they should start sharing the love between ships and toons in the new year.