Territory War Defense

What have you all seen as the best defense that has gone up against several attackers and survived?

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    What have you all seen as the best defense that has gone up against several attackers and survived?

I was wondering this. Especially are there teams that aren't arena viable because they have no offense that works in territory wars.

I saw a suggestion of gk ob zarris Lumi and jc, 3 healers and 2 tanks but I never heard how it got on.

The goalie course to win multiple times by surviving the 5 minutes.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    KRU lead FO team, they needed 10(!) attacks to defeat it.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • manderthegreat1
    265 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    CLS lead, fulcrum, old Ben, raid han,Hoth han. All g12 and excellently modded. Hasn’t been beaten in any of the TWs it has been used in for defense.
    Post edited by manderthegreat1 on
  • Options
    Nothing is unbeatable, but here are a few concepts to pay attention to:

Teams that regenerate health/protection are more capable of taking on multiple waves. They require a stronger offensive team to beat them as they can’t be chipped away at by multiple weaker teams. Things like a Thrawn/Krennic led empire, KRU led FO, Phoenix, Nightsisters.

Unique squads are good on defense. Part of TW is judging how good of a team you need to take out an opponents squad. It’s much harder to do this against teams you never faced, and you are likely to either go in too weak and lose or go in too strong and burn a better team than you needed to.
  • Options
    CLS lead, fulcrum, old Ben, raid han,Hoth han. All g12 and excellently modded. Hasn’t been beaten in any of the TWs it has been used in for defense.

Sounds interesting might have to give it a go
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »

I was wondering this. Especially are there teams that aren't arena viable because they have no offense that works in territory wars.

I saw a suggestion of gk ob zarris Lumi and jc, 3 healers and 2 tanks but I never heard how it got on.

The goalie course to win multiple times by surviving the 5 minutes.

I use GK Zarris, Lumi, JC and the old Ahsoka. Ahsoka's protective maneuver counts as a heal under GK lead so everyone attacks. I also use this in TB.