Don't join a winning guild...JOIN ESCUADRON ZERO!!

Prev13
A wise man once said, "If you're not first, you're last!" However, I am finding that to not be true at all! i love finishing second place so much, in fact, that my guild and I don't even try for first place, ever! Why try for extra rewards and an extra zeta, and the pride of accomplishing a victory as a guild when we can just mail it in and play for a tie? If we don't succeed in tying, who cares? We didn't lose anything! I could argue we accomplished our goal of second place rewards! What a great way to live life!!

If you are like me, then we are the guild for you! Come join Escuadron Zero now!

https://swgoh.gg/g/11121/escuadron-zero/

ABOUT US:

Have a low GP total? No worries! Guild Escuadron requires that you only place 30k teams on defense to assure a tie! Just blindly put your weakest teams on defense and go inactive! You won't find an easier guild to be a part of.

Being scared is a part of being alive. Accept it. Walk through it. But Escuadron Zero is a guild that kicks that can down the road. Rather than fighting for a win and testing yourself, our guild prefers to shoot for the tie and never test ourselves -- we love being afraid.

As we strive for mediocrity, we of course do 2 day Rancor Raids. That way you can spread out your sadness for an extended period of time. If you like forcing a stop to your solo rancor at specific phases, Escuadron Zero is the guild for you!

Enough about us! Most guilds expect you to work on building solid teams to contribute in TB/TW, but not Escuadron Zero! We only require that you have a pulse because when we strive for a tie it requires bare minimum talent, execution and character development. If you don't know how to win, Escuadron Zero is a destination guild for you.

Our only rules are these:

Never try for first place ever. Not in raids, TB, TW, Arena, etc. Second place or worse only!

Most guilds require you to complete 600 tickets worth of energy per day. But at Escuadron Zero we find that raids and competition are over rated, and we prefer our guildmates do as little as possible -- read: we don't actually raid.

Are you bummed about top guilds requiring CLS, Captain Han and ROLO? Escuadron Zero doesn't have such lofty expectations! It sounds too good to be true, but when you merely strive for a tie such luxury toons aren't necessary!

In conclusion, f you are like me, and you prefer to tie over going for a challenge, then we are the guild for you! Come join Escuadron Zero now! You'll soon speak the words most of our guild does: "I was about to quit, I wish I found you guys sooner". But with Escuadron Zero, you've essentially quit already, so join us today!

GUESS WHAT?! It gets better. If you're looking for an even worse guild (lower GP), but still LOVE second place, we have a couple more places for you!

JOIN ONE OF OUR FEEDER GUILDS TODAY!!!

https://swgoh.gg/g/11222/academia-zero/

https://swgoh.gg/g/24034/cantera-zero/

Contact me on Telegram @gremiozero.

¡Únete! (Join up!)

Replies

• Options
    Ermagerd!!!! You guys sound so bad, I think I'm low enough to join! My GP is under 1m and I hardly have a pulse! Tying is life!
  • Options
    Wow, this guild sounds perfect for me! If my GP isnt high enough for your main guild, Ill happily join one of your feeders!
  • Options
    I start every morning with this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KquFZYi6L0

If you're telling me I can force ties every time in TW and force our friendly opposing guilds to experience this, where do I sign up?
  • Options
    I'm a failure at life so sounds like the perfect guild for me! PM SENT!!
  • Brownie
    298 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Ermagerd!!!! You guys sound so bad, I think I'm low enough to join! My GP is under 1m and I hardly have a pulse! Tying is life!

You were the FIRST reply, so unfortunately, you did not make the cut this time around...better luck at under performing next time though!
  • Options
    I'm part of Escuadron Zero... I just can say.... "brownie, go to bed and cry, cry until mom got your hot milk"
  • Options
    Your message is totally communicating on my level! 2nd place is my 2nd favorite place, after I forgot to register a zero and didn't place at all in the raid. I live to respond to someone saying "git gud", by saying I don't have to! Sign me up!
  • Options
    Brownie wrote: »

You were the FIRST reply, so unfortunately, you did not make the cut this time around...better luck at under performing next time though!

Oh oh! Im second Im second! Just like you guys always will be!
  • Options
    stone1330 wrote: »
    I'm part of Escuadron Zero... I just can say.... "brownie, go to bed and cry, cry until mom got your hot milk"

Sounds like SECOND rate trash talk there...
  • Options

That's why he fits right in!

• Options
    Yeah, because they "robbed you of your fun" you come to publicly shame them. Keep it classy, Rebel Knights.
  • Options

I bet you are a part of Escaudron Zero, you weirdo.
  • Options
    Meme_llorando_en_un_charco.jpg
  • Options
    Híbrido wrote: »
    Meme_llorando_en_un_charco.jpg

Those look like first place tears, you would not survive in Escuadron Zero!
  • Options
    Axis wrote: »
    Yeah, because they "robbed you of your fun" you come to publicly shame them. Keep it classy, Rebel Knights.

Aw, aren't you cute showing up on your white horse! Why would a guild be mad someone ruined their fun, that's totally not what playing a game is about, great point! I wish I had the intelligence of a doorknob to have thought of that first. Glad you saved the day with such brilliant insight!
  • Options

Second place fun is our speciality! You'll fit right in
  • Options
    Can i joiiiiiin yet???? Or do i have to wait til your next post?
  • Options
    Baobabooa wrote: »

I hear the longer you wait the more likely you are to get in!!!! SO EXCITED!!
  • Options
    Baobabooa wrote: »

Dude, I think youre a little too active for our guild...way too many posts in such a short period. We are looking for slackers, not go-getters!
  • Options

still crying little boy ?
  • Options

We don't robbed anything...just played our strategy having in account our teams and theirs....if they can't have a better defense it's their problem...

Maybe this little boys must improve and not cry publicly !!!!! :)
  • Options

Yes I am, my mom always consoles me SECOND.
  • Options

I bet you can write better .. "Escaudron" ?? hahahahaha
  • Options
    i have never seen a woman's breasts and i have a surplus of 35k GP teams to set on defense for the next TW. is there a spot for me in escuadron zero??
  • Options
    image.png

Me right now...
  • Options

I bet you can write better .. "Escaudron" ?? hahahahaha

I took second place in the spelling Be. Do you have an open spot in your guild?
  • Options
    eliza wrote: »
    i have never seen a woman's breasts and i have a surplus of 35k GP teams to set on defense for the next TW. is there a spot for me in escuadron zero??

You sound like a perfect fit! Send me your ally code when you get around to it...
  • Options

Really ? You tied ? wow....bad defense you have hahahahahah
    I don't care about your mom's life....let her apart....
  • Options

Really ? You tied ? wow....bad defense you have hahahahahah
    I don't care about your mom's life....let her apart....

I heard @stone1330's application is a legend in the guild. He got in because he only takes his wife's sloppy seconds
  • Options
    HelloLoserPX1.jpg