TW discussion

Just curious what ppl think of the current setup of TW.

As the rewards are moderately low (still love the guaranteed Zeta over 60M) it would be nice if it was moved to a Raid style that we could start ourselves whenever we get enough currency - Similar to Clash Of Clan wars, as opposed to set dates.

Replies

• Options
    Why is there a TB starting next instead of a second TW? TW is fun and TB is terribly boring.
  • Options
    DarthPhaco wrote: »
    Why is there a TB starting next instead of a second TW? TW is fun and TB is terribly boring.

I wish they would just run tw and tb non stop. But I suppose the delay will keep participation up and keeps the life of the game going.
  • Options
    DarthPhaco wrote: »

Well either bc you're right and we know cg isn't here to make our lives pleasant, or you're wrong and TB is at least as much fun as TW.
  • Options
    Actually there will be another tw starts tomorrow ends same time tb begins
  • Options
    I think the rewards are very fair considering it’s only a 1 day attack phase. Compare that to a week long TB and the TB rewards seem very underwhelming.

I actually find TW boring and enjoy TB more but hey, I’ll take rewards from both.
  • Options
    Sorry, besides the rewards, the main purpose of this thread was to discuss the ability to start TW at will opposed to scheduled, thoughts?
  • Options
    VarsityW wrote: »
    Sorry, besides the rewards, the main purpose of this thread was to discuss the ability to start TW at will opposed to scheduled, thoughts?

No - TB's should be started at will. If the schedule is one of each a month - then guilds should choose when they want to run them. Side Note, guild leaders should be allowed to choose when to end and shut down phases, also. There's absolutely no reason we need to all be on the same schedule for this.

Due to an already questionable matchmaking system for TW - it needs the biggest possible pool to match up guilds as closely as possible. If you could start TW any day - that pool will be cut down only to the other guilds starting the same day and the chance of mismatches would only get higher.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    I jut wish they ran a TW weekly and kept the TB cadence separate.