Suggestion: Skirmish battles.

Hey everyone!

I'm what you would call an endgame p2p player (max level, done all pve content, beating GW every refresh, Top 10 Arena) and while it's still fun, the thrill of the existing content starts to fade out a bit. So yeah, while I was staring at my iphone and wondered what I actually miss... I've had this idea that would make this game even more fun.

"The skirmish battles"
You've done all there is to do and scroll through your lower level characters you've unlocked and think "****, I don't have the credits or materials" to advance them and if you do, you'd rather focus on your main team(s). Now wouldn't it be nice if you could do some skirmish battles (pve oder pvp) with your lower level characters and gain materials from it? That's where the skirmish battles come in. These battles are segmented in brackets (i.e. 1-10, 11-20, ...) and can be done a certain amount per day. The rewards: random gear material for the characters that participated, maybe even some skill-upgrades. That way you can try out and develop your lower level characters. It'd feel much more diverse. Oh the joy of trying out your 2 star trooper or 3 star ewok that's collecting dust in your character overview. Less high level meta, less if/or decisions - just a nice addon to interact with all your toons.

What do you think? Like/hate the idea?
Do you have a suggestion to make it even better?
Would love to have a conversation going!

Cheers, Malathana

PS: Please do something about the credit problem. It is really a PITA as it is. Otherwise: 2 thumbs up for an intriguing (and addictive) game.

Replies

• Options
    Shameless /bump. Come on people, if you all think the idea sucks you can also post :smile:
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    I just don't see it happening. If you can level and gear up your bench without sacrificing resources for your A or B team it kinda defeats the purpose. You just got to make the hard decision yourself.

That said I do want something to do with low level characters, I'm just not sure. I have 3 teams all in purple gear so whenever I get a new character there is no chance they see the light of day.
  • Options
    True that with A or B. Maybe there would be another mechanism what you can do with your lower level and undergeared characters? Feels like so much potential wasted...
  • Options
    The new omega battles kinda are what i wished for :) thanks cg/ea!