How many events is too many?

Just wanted a discussion about our events that we have Yoda, Emperor, R2-D2, BB8, Thrawn, CLS, Mother Talzin ,Jedi Training Rey. These events are always great to have as it gives us something to achieve for. But with the Developers working their butts off on creating new content for us, but when is enough a enough. If we have too many what will the rotation be like? Would it be better to have them available like the Challenges,and put it in a weekly rotation.
I'm curious to hear what everyone's thoughts are on this.
Thanks

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    I don't see the issue with having a bunch of them. If they didn't release new ones, long term players would be unhappy, and if they didn't bring the existing ones back regularly, newer players would be unhappy.
  • TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options
    Q: How many events is too many?
    A: No such thing.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    The thing you have to remember is that once an event is made, it's made forever. They might tweak it or add a new difficulty tier, but that's just copy/paste and change some data. For the most part it's just a matter of scheduling them for a month and going forward.

I like that there's been some sort of event (even if sometimes that's just day 4 of a Territory Battle) every day for the past month. It's never been, like, nine events in one day or anything.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I’d rather have more Special events and Marquee events than a lot of what we have in game already. It’s all just PVP team with the most speed. At least the events are fun to play.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Q: How many events is too many?

A: No such thing.

YES^^^
  • Options
    Yeah literally never too many. Especially where so many of the old ones are quickly autoable for free shards, only the newer ones sometimes take time. I'd be down for 2 or 3 a day plus TBs. days with no event are the worst. You can always choose not to play something that's available, you can't choose to play something that's not available.
  • Options
    It all optional
  • Options
    You only have to finish it all once to get the character. After that it's all optional. Don't see an issue.
  • Options
    As long as the events reward cuffs/guns/carbanti I'm all for it.
  • Options
    You can't have too many events. Can you hit a saturation point where you don't have enough time to do all of them? Yes. But at that point it's not a fault with the game. It's simply a matter of the player choosing which ones are a priority for them. And with the new repeatable events for legendary heros the veterans aren't left out.
  • Options
    but most events are done and gone. like all the hero's journey, legendary, and marquee events. When you do it, they are gone. so it's not too much. Just occassional assault battles and mythic events, heroic battles is all you have to do
  • Options
    And most legendary events were released in some time this year. All legendary events except yoda and Palpatine. So 6 legendary/HJ events this year. I believe even more will come next year, probably 8 or 10 or even more. And I would be very excited about all the events. Probably the returning cycles of old legendary events could be shortened to 1 or 2 months, and eventually even 1 week as you said. but probably not gonna happen soon
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moving to Feedback: Events
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    events is my favourite part of the game, so a ridiculous high number
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Great replies, ty