A Shipments QOL

How do people feel about the suggestion about moving the F2P gear that can be purchased for credits from the button of the shipments to the top.

I know this kind of sounds trivial and it is not an issue at lower levels but at 85 you have a lot of schlock to scroll through to buy the essentially "free" gear at the bottom.

I'm sure this also goes against their strategy to sell as scrolling past all that juicy crystal gear gets people all FOMO and psychologically jarring our subconscious minds to want things we don't need.

Not against the crystal shop in anyway; again all that should be done is move all the credit gear to the TOP.

If the devs wanted to be really awesome they could say also increase the number of credit slots for the player base based on level which could add another solution to some of that mid-hi tier gear crunch and should be easy since the size of the crystal portion of the store increases, all the time.

Replies

• HeWhoWanders
    155 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    This reminds me, On a related note can we do the same with Bronziums in the store. I know this is gonna make me sound like and ijit but I accidental bough that 1k character pack because I thought I had swiped over further than I did and clicked the wrong thing.

My fault, over it.

Still though all Multi-Open threads aside, I don't even want to scroll through the shop to the again "free" collect several times a day packs; because I have to weight through so many unwanted ad's for things I don't want. None the less it has become a chore that I skip.

Why not move them to the FRONT of the store?

If anything else how about an option in the setting the hide any real dollar purchase in the store.